Colgate Cavity Protection sensitivity whitening toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 140 in Toothpastes

April 03, 2016

Works great on sensitivity. Has a good taste. I found it didn't whiten as well as I expected. I would use it again even if just for the sensitivity protection.

March 05, 2016

I have really enjoyed that toothpaste cuz having teeth sensitivity it's hard to find anything with whitening ! I was so happy when I found it! I recommend it to anyone with teeth sensitivity!

February 18, 2016

I'm not in love with that product, Was not see a huge difference on my thooth on the before after ...
    So OK taste well, but for the price was expected really better

February 14, 2016

i was a usuer of this product, I found that crest works much better as this brand takes a few days to show results. the taste is wonderful but stil nothing to show.

October 06, 2015

I have to say that I broke down and bought Colgate toothpaste for sensitive teeth, with whitening and sensitivity. There are 5 of us in our family and we tried this Colgate product for 2 months. We are a Crest family thru and thru. This product cost me .99 so it certainly didn't break the bank! All five of us agreed that while I am sure it is a good product it just doesn't work as effectively as Crest.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish