Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste

Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 146 in Toothpastes

March 17, 2017

I started having tooth sensitivity while breastfeeding my second child (had mild gum recession during both pregnancies) and it helped the aching after the first use. I use it twice day and it has made a big difference. Only complaint is that it hardens at the opening of the tube so sometimes I have to get a q tip to open it up.

December 10, 2016

This toothpaste is the best if you have issues with the enamel on your teeth. My dentist advised I try is for my flurosis and it's awesome. Great for overall healthy teeth!

November 14, 2016

I like this toothpaste, it's got a nice fresh aftertaste and does a great job at keeping my sensitive teeth not sensitive. It leaves them really shiny too. I noticed it is not like sensodyne though where you get almost immediate relief. This toothpaste works over time,but when it does start it keeps working really good. I like that it helps replenish natural calcium. So you are definitely doing your teeth a big favour by using this toothpaste.

May 27, 2016

This is the toothpaste that I'm currently using and it's almost gone... I'm probably gonna buy it again because I love it.. Taste is good and leaves my

February 17, 2016

This toothpaste is great for sensitivity and fresh breath. You don't need very much on your toothbrush as opposed to most other toothpastes I have used, so a tube of this lasts me a very long time. When it is on sale I stock up. This is the BEST sensitivity toothpaste I have tried!

February 04, 2016

This is a really good toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I have used it a few times, even though sensitivity for me only occurs once in a while. It cleared up my sensitivity in a few days every time

January 28, 2016

I was having very sensitive teeth that hurts. I saw this new product and gave it a try after trying the other brands. This one worked and helped me a lot. I'm glad I tried this instead of visiting a dentist to pay $$ much more.

November 16, 2015

This toothpaste cleans my teeth very well. Love the fact that this toothpaste can strengthen the enamel and relief sensitivity at the same time. It also keep my teeth white.

July 09, 2015

Im not a fan of Colgate I found this product the same as previous ones i tried. It initially feels fresh but shortly after brushing you get a bad after taste. I also didnt notice a difference after a week like i would or have experienced with other brands.

July 09, 2015

For the first week my mouth felt like I had just left the dentist. My mouth felt clean and the feeling and taste after the mouthwash the hygienist gives you, it was like that. I got used to the toothpaste, didn't get the feeling again. It does help with sensitivity.