Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush

Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

September 29, 2016

This is a great toothbrush that really makes your teeth feel clean. The tip sticks out a little more so it's able to really give the teeth a good scrubbing, I also have a hole in my gums from a botched wisdom tooth removal and because of this sometimes I get food stuck in my gum. Thanks to the shape of the bristle tip I am able to get in there and pull out anything. I have to get this kind of tooth brush otherwise I struggle to get the food out of my gum. I like that I can purchase these in a value pack since I have 5 people in my family. So it's very convenient. Everyone in my family loves them and they last long, good quality craftmanship.

September 29, 2016

I am very happy with this toothbrush. It is a great price at only around $3. I use the "soft" bristle and it is actually a little more firm than I wanted, but it seems to get right in between each tooth, almost like a floss. It really digs out any build up and I can feel it scrub off tartar and stains. I like that the head of the brush is a bit smaller. I can maneuver it better around my mouth. It also has angled longer bristles on the end of the brush that really get to m back molars.

I am very happy with this brush and feel it works well if not better than some other manual brushes prices way higher.

February 15, 2016

This toothbrush usually retails at $1.77 at Walmart but this week with price matching due to a sale elsewhere it came to only a buck each. It comes in soft, medium and hard varieties. They also come in purple, blue or yellow. The toothbrush does a great job at cleaning my teeth even in the hard to reach areas. The toothbrush usually lasts a couple of months before I need to replace it.

October 31, 2012

Decent toothbrush. Like the tongue cleaner for sure.

April 02, 2012

These usually go on sale for $1 and they even come in multipacks.
I found the medium to be a bit to stiff for my liking even though I usually use medium bristle toothbrushes.

The bonus to this? It has a tongue scraper on the back of the brush head! Cool!