• Colgate MaxWhite toothbrush
  • Colgate MaxWhite toothbrush
Good

Colgate MaxWhite toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

Brighten your smile with new Colgate MaxWhite toothbrush!This hard-working toothbrush has a unique design with a circular bristle pattern and a unique tooth-polishing starColgate MaxWhite is proven to remove stains to help reveal the natural whiteness of your teethTry it with new Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste for a beautiful, clean and bright smile!

March 16, 2016

Omg!!! I can't believe that I finally found manhood toothbrush. Colgate maxwhite toothbrush is so convenient for family's that are active and need to carry around a toothbrush I recommend it and it lasts longer than most tooth brushes.

August 21, 2009

Normally I buy a toothbrush based on whatever is on sale. After all, you're supposed to swap them out every three months, or after you are ill - whichever happens first. I never could imagine buying an automatic, as the sound alone would drive me batty and I'm not a morning person to begin with ;)

And so it happened that Colgate's MaxWhite was on sale one time, so I bought it. Game Changer.

My sister recently asked me which bleaching system I was using. Truth is, I haven't bleached in over 2 years, and I'm a regular coffee drinker. My secret is simply the MaxWhite toothbrush and Sensodyne Whitening paste (it's not the best whitening toothpaste out there, but I have really sensitive teeth and can only use Sensodyne).

The polishing star in the middle keeps stains off your teeth and leaves it a natural beautiful white (not chicklit white, but I wasn't going for the glow-in-the-dark look anyway). I'm so glad to leave the bleaching systems behind, as they were terrible for my tooth sensitivity!

This toothbrush is a game changer for me and I will buy it again and again and again!