Colgate Optic White Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 54 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

February 28, 2017

Love this product. I have had numerous people complement me on how white my teeth are. I use the product every night before bed and definitely saw a difference. No more whiting strips!

August 16, 2016

I bought this with excitement from a friends glowing recommendation. This may not be a fair review but I'm sure I'm not alone with my experience. I found this mouthwash way too strong. It actually burned my mouth and made it numb. It was so strong it made my eyes water each time I used it. I tried to use it for about a week and it actually made my tongue bunt and raw. I clearly have a sensitive mouth and other may not have this experience. All I can say is try and see for yourself my friend loves it so give it a try.

January 25, 2016

I like this better than the toothpaste. Keeps my mouth clean and seems to keeps my teeth white too

September 12, 2014

Product is good, does a good job. Taste is a bit strong.

1.5/5

July 17, 2014

This has got to be THE WORST mouthwash I've ever used! I'm sorry Colgate, but you really dropped the ball on this one. The taste alone was enough for me to never again use it (after the initial first use) and throw out 3 bottles of the stuff. It tasted like (I imagine) paint thinner would taste. My bf used it and was complaining of how bad it tasted. I figured he was exaggerating and being a typical man so I tried it myself. Disgusting. I don't care if it makes my teeth glow from being so white, the taste is not at all worth anything it could do for me!

July 08, 2014

I found that although they claim that this product helps whiten teeth, I find that it leaves a horrible after taste after your mouth.

June 01, 2014

Yuck!!!!! The taste of this is so terrible and for some reason continues to foam even after you spit it out! I had my mouth fill twice after I originally swished for the 60 seconds and spit for no real reason! Highly expensive and terrible

May 29, 2014

Pas un bon choix.... laisse une mousse désagréable dans la bouche, ne blanchit aucunement les dents... mauvais produit!

May 28, 2014

Don't like the taste but works as a mouth wash. Burns a little bit.

May 27, 2014

the taste... woooooo... discusting ! this taste left for long time :(