Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 256 in Oral Care

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

KatelynRose1984
Jan 21, 2013

I purchased this toothpaste for two reasons. 1) The advertisements made it look incredible, and 2) I had some higher value coupons for this. Unfortunately, I wasn't really impressed. I found that it was a nice toothpaste to use, as it foamed well - and made my mouth feel clean afterwards. But I didn't notice any extra whitening at all.

I would recommend this as a good everyday toothpaste, but not as a good whitening toothpaste.

natynat
Jan 20, 2013

I like that this toothpaste doesn't make my mouth "burn" like so manay other toothpastes do. In other words, it's very gentle on the taste buds. I generally have white teeth, so this toothpaste seems to do its job in maintenance.

Price

I bought this toothpaste, as I use coupons and it was on sale, so I got it pretty cheap. I was excited to try it out. The kind I have, when I start brushing my teeth, it has a warm sensation on my teeth and gums, which is nice, the only thing I don't like about this toothpaste, is that I am almost finished my tube and I dont find my teeth are any more whiter then when I first opened it..I have been using it for over 2 months now..Other then that, its a good toothpaste! Cleans my teeth, so I guess that's all that matters right? :)

aliyamusharaf
Oct 01, 2012

i bought it at costco when it went on special got 3 for price of one outside costco.
Results im not quite sure i have been using it for almost 2 months but havnt noticed any drammatic results but it does lives up to the promise of making the teeth one shade whiter

dicicco
Sep 27, 2012

The only reason i am recommending this product because i noticed a little trick. I used the white strips(and yes they worked for me) and after i did that i used this toothpaste to KEEP it white not make it any whiter. Because you probly know that whitening toothpaste isn't going to make a difference in most people, so i use it to KEEP them white and it actually works. Ive used white strips in the past but my teeth didn't stay white for long unless you want to keep using expensive white strips, i buy this toothpaste (yes expensive as well) but at least my teeth stay white after the treatment, also would recommend the set, white stripes then brush with this toothpaste and rinse with the whitening mouth wash, i found i got good results doing this.

Chick202
Sep 22, 2012

I bought this toothpaste, as I use coupons and it was on sale, so I got it pretty cheap. I was excited to try it out. The kind I have, when I start brushing my teeth, it has a warm sensation on my teeth and gums, which is nice, the only thing I don't like about this toothpaste, is that I am almost finished my tube and I dont find my teeth are any more whiter then when I first opened it....Other then that, its a good toothpaste! Cleans my teeth, so I guess that's all that matters right? :)

volks31
Aug 21, 2012

I had bought this on sale and with a coupon. I figured I would try and i love it so I always have a tube of it in my bathroom.

ehornstein91
Aug 16, 2012

my new favorite toothpaste! strong minty flavor and actually works!

fredamans
Aug 13, 2012

This is my only toothpaste I use. It has the strength of all the other products in one. It cleans and whitens at the same time. I noticed a difference right away!

bubbles77
Aug 13, 2012

I had a free product coupon to try Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. I picked it up at my local grocery store, and I realized it is a little pricy.The Colgate Optic White formula is a first for Colgate. It contains hydrogen peroxide, the ingredient used in whitening strips to remove stains below the surface of teeth, for whiter teeth in 1 week. I also had seem quite a few commercials which also drew me in. Great marketing, but this product simply didn't deliver for me. I wasn't impressed at all, and the difference was not even really noticeable. I am glad this was a free product, and I will not be using this toothpaste again. I will got back to using my normal brand, which gives me what I need from a toothpaste.

Azmirim added a new review for
The DivaCup

Calumet added a new review for
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

TDipaolo has posted in the forum topic
Almond milk in place of cow milk!

MissLissa added a new review for