Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 125 in Toothpastes

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

May 14, 2013

I tried this toothpaste for about 2 months, I really did not like the taste and texture that it left in my mouth.

May 08, 2013

I love this toothpaste! It is reasonably priced and works well. it does whiten and doesn't take long to see results. I find the flavor pleasant compared to other whitening toothpastes I've tried. This product is one I am going to continue to use :)

May 07, 2013

This product is OK. I don't find it whitens my teeth any more than other toothpastes. I also don't really like the taste of it. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because there are so many other toothpastes that are better.

April 11, 2013

Love it! My teeth were whiter after a few days of using it. Also leaves your teeth feeling very clean.

March 27, 2013

i love it
but i need my teeth even whiter
its never enough
i want them to shine!

March 06, 2013

I do not like this product. It does not clean my teeth well and does not whiten.

February 18, 2013

I have always had yellow teeth as a result of never really brushing before I reached middle school. Lately I have been using lots of Colgate, because I always have colgate coupons. All the reviews said it caused tooth sensitivity, so I only have used it once a day for a week, with my usual MaxFresh in the morning. Today my teeth are VERY sensitive, and just crummy-feeling. It has hydrogen peroxide in it, so it tastes like toilet bowl cleaner. I went through three toothbrushes before I realized it was the toothpaste! Really this product is quite terrible, it burns if you get it on your tongue, and how do you avoid that? However, my teeth are slightly whiter now than before, so that's the only upside to this disaster. I was just becoming loyal to Colgate, and then I meet this catastrophe! I'm switching back to Crest. Do not buy this! My teeth have never been sensitive, and typically can go through anything, except apparently this stupid toothpaste. Don't waste your money, please.

January 25, 2013

I have bought a few of these as i had some great coupons
but i find that it whitens a little bit , if your looking to whiten i recommend the whitening strips instead because they are faster and more effective.

January 24, 2013

I'm on the fence with this toothpaste.I bought it curious to try it because it has peroxide in it and I thought it would be great for whitening .I was expecting more of a foaming action like the aqua fresh extreme clean which is by far my favorite toothpaste.However this one does seem to clean well and my teeth are a bit whiter but it is quite expensive for toothpaste.I think I will stick with my usual toothpaste but I would buy this one again if it was cheaper.

January 21, 2013

Worked really well. Have to admit I was expecting it to be a little better from hearing all the hype but it was still more than satisfactory!!!