Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Provides clinically proven sensitivity relief. Desensitizes the dental pulp nerve fibers of the tooth and helps prevent nerve stimulationRemineralizes the enamel, strengthening the tooth surface and providing caries protection

May 13, 2016

I use this everyday, best toothpaste that works for me. I even got my hubby using it. My only issue is that it is very expensive but I still buy it anyways.

February 17, 2016

I have very sensitive teeth and have been using this for years now. When i switched toothpaste temporarily due to gifts to be used some sensitivity came back to my teeth, when i switched back i had no issues

June 17, 2015

I started having tooth sensitivity in one of my front teeth and thought I would try a sensitive teeth toothpaste. I was really surprised when after the first use I noticed a difference in the issue I was having with my tooth. I have been using it regularly and although I still have a bit of sensitivity it has reduced what I was experiencing significantly.

December 28, 2014

I have been using this toothpaste for the past month and already can feel the difference. My teeth are less sensitive when eating hot and cold items. The only downside is that the taste while good, isn't great. I am still not quite use to it and it is quite granular.

August 18, 2014

I got this product for free they are giving out free samples.
I find the flavor to be nice.
But the protection against sensitivity is small ,
Maybe it's just me

August 12, 2014

Works great with my sensitive teeth and I am able to drink and eat stuff that is cold again.

August 11, 2014

Colgate toothpaste is one of the market leaders for a reason: it's good stuff. I don't know if it really repairs enamel, but it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. It does seem to help with sensitivity a bit too.

May 27, 2014

I was very impressed how quickly it worked to relieve my problem with my sensitive teeth, and it left my breath fresh and clean. The taste was palatable, and the effects were as promised

July 10, 2013

Tried this with a FPC I received in the mail, but I will def buy it when my free tube runs out. I don't usually care for the taste of most toothpaste, but this kind is actually pretty good. Really works well with my sensitive teeth.