Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste

Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Colgate Sensitive Whitening helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.Clinically proven sensitivity relief. Works Fast. Noticeable results after two weeks. Long lasting protection from sensitivity with continued useProven protection against cavities.

July 20, 2016

I love the original Colgate sensitive but wanted a product with whitening as well. While this product does work really well, it isn't as good as the regular version without whitening for sensitivity but does whiten. I use it every few days to whiten but keep the regular version as my primary.

May 09, 2016

I buy this toothpaste on recommendation from my dentist, as the crest alternative has microbeads. I don't notice much in the whitening department, but the couple teeth that had sensitivity are definitely better. It helps make your teeth less sensitive. I only had sensitivity in my eye teeth but now they're fine. I'll keep using this toothpaste, since it helps the sensitivity.

July 15, 2015

I have sensitive teeth, and Colgate protects my teeth. I am not a fan of gel toothpaste, so I'm glad that colgate has stuck to the paste idea.

May 14, 2015

taste very pasty. Did not like at all

September 09, 2014

I found as a sensitive toothpaste this didnt work well at all.

August 12, 2014

This is great for my highly sensitive teeth! Worked great the first time I used it

October 02, 2013

I recently began suffering from pain in my teeth from hot and cold... There was one tooth in the back that got to be so bad that I was ready to pull the culprit tooth out myself! I stood in the toothpaste isle for what seemed like an eternity deciding which one to purchase. I settled on the Colgate Sensitive one as the other ones I had tried were not really helping... it was the best toothpaste purchase of my life!!! lol By the end of the day I was drinking coffee with no pain whatsoever! And, the whitening part is a total bonus! Deciding to test my luck... I even tried a scoop of ice cream and voila! No pain! I love this toothpaste! :)

January 03, 2013

I have sensitive teeth and was using sensodyne products. I ran out of them and decided to try something new. My husband and I both are so glad I did. It helps with sensitivity, doesnt leave your mouth gritty or baking powder taste. It has helped to wear i can eat things i could normally not. Love this toothpaste

January 06, 2012

I have tooth sensitivity, I try to pretend it's not there and I have never really had the problems or pains that I been experiencing in the last few months.  I have always been a fan of Colgate it's the only toothpaste that I personally use.  I will buy everyone else in my house whatever they would like but for me, nothing feels like Colgate.  So, when I decided I had to do something for the pain of my teeth until I went to the dentist in the new year.  I went into my local grocery store for dog food and remembered.....I needed to get some stuff....so I bought some mouthwash and I grabbed some Colgate Sensitive.
  At first I likely looked a little lost standing in the toothpaste aisle of the grocery store with my 16 KG bag of dog food in one hand and my milk in the other, but I was so confused.  I've seen the commercials for Sensodyne and Colgate, I believe there were two other kinds of "sensitive teeth" toothpaste there which didn't make my choice any easier at that moment.  I mean, my gut instinct told me to stick with Colgate I trust them, love them and in my experience I don't like any other toothpaste brands.  So, why was this so difficult for me?  Well, all I can say is that the media got in my head and was pulling strings.  But in the end I picked what I new and loved.  I guess what?  Yep, that's right, I love it.  The box says that it will take two weeks for the product to fully work, but let me tell you, I could feel a difference during the first brushing.  I have used it in the morning and at night and I have loved it.  I can drink and eat, almost, anything again and it feels great.  I mean, I have two cavities so I'm not going to be able to eat a lot of sugar and have no worries but the actual sensitivity from my teeth themselves (not the pain from the cavities) has been relieved so much.  And if I do happen to eat something that bothers my teeth, like the delicious fudge I had last night at our new years eve gathering, well I will do as I did last night when ran right upstairs, almost in tears because my cavity was having a party of it's own in my mouth, dancing all over my tooth and bringing tears to my eyes.  But what do I say about that......COLGATE SENSITIVE SAVED THE NIGHT!!!  I brushed any little food that was on my tooth away, helped protect the surrounding teeth and I was in no more pain when I finished brushing.

I am so happy to have found this toothpaste, I really think it has become my new favorite.  I love it!!!

Way to go Colgate, you made my mouth smile!

February 26, 2011

I'd tried other sensitive toothpastes but they are never minty enough and they always make my mouth and tongue feel all weird and numb. I tried this one because it offered a whitening formula and it also looked like it would be very minty. I was very happy with it. It tasted just as minty as regular toothpaste. My mouth also didn't feel weird. I'm just about to run out of this toothpaste, so I'm going to be buying another tube of the same kind. It's a winner!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml