colgate toothbrush and whitening pen
Good

colgate toothbrush and whitening pen Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

1.5/5

July 23, 2016

Awful. The pen did not work well.. at all. The pen is a great idea but the gel that comes out of it so weird. It doesn't stay on your teeth very well so you stand there for 2-3 minutes with your mouth open until it dries and then you STILL have to wait for it to dissolve! It tastes gross too. Can't stand it. Good concept, needs some work though.

June 23, 2016

My boyfriend bought me this toothbrush and I love it! It's a great toothbrush that makes your mouth feel like it's clean from just brushing. The whitening pen fits nice and snug so it doesn't fall out and no messes are to be made. The pen is perfect for reaching all teeth and easy to use. You control the amount of product that comes out. Doesn't leave any residue or yuck feeling in your mouth. I noticed a different, from brushing and using the whitening pen twice daily, about 4 days after using. My teeth became whiter over time. The pen lasted me using it twice daily for 3 weeks. I found out at this point that you can't purchase a replacement pen. The brush cost almost $20 so I was kind of hoping that I could get a replacement pen. But that's my only complaint. This product makes whitening my teeth easy and convenient.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?