Colgate Total Advance Health Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 189 in Oral Care

Colgate Total Advanced Whitening ToothpasteColgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste has dual-silica technology that helps to remove stains and helps to prevent new stains from forming. It has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection.It helps to prevent: cavities, gingivitis, plaque.It lasts fresh breath protection.It fights against tartar buildup.It whitens teeth.It removes surface stains.It helps to prevent new surface stains.

September 06, 2016

I really didn't notice any whitening effect but this is the first toothpaste Iv tried that kept my mouth feeling fresh all day and didn't break the bank. I wouldnt say it's my favourite but uts definately in my tip five and my first go to when money is tight.

August 16, 2016

I have been using this toothpaste for a few years now and Colgate toothpastes for my entire adult life. My mouth feels the cleanest for the longest with the Colgate total. It's probably been 20 years since I've had a cavity, that in itself speaks volumes in my opinion.

June 30, 2016

i found this toothpaste to be hard to use. It took a very long time for my teeth to feel clean. Also, my teeth felt very slimy when i was done brushing. Terrible. wouldn't try this one again.

February 17, 2016

This is my favorite toothpaste. I like paste over gel which it comes in. I find it leaves my mouth feeling fresh but not burning. I also love how hours later I do not have a bad taste in my mouth.

February 15, 2016

This is the brand that I use. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and fresh! Not gritty or any after taste from the toothpaste. I can't leave the house without using this toothpaste. It just doesn't feel proper! I highly recommend this to anyone. I suggest you give this a try to see how you like it!

January 09, 2015

i found the taste of this toothpaste to be quite unpleasant. I am not sure if i received a bad one or not but i did not like the taste at all.

September 09, 2014

This is my go to tooth paste. I try other tooth pastes and always come back to this one. Your mouth feels so great

August 17, 2014

I really like this toothpaste. It is priced really well and works really well and leaves my mouth feeling really clean. Very happy with using this product.

July 15, 2014

I tried this based on someone's recommendation and well I love it, I'm a crest user typically but since I've tried this I think it will become my usual brand. I like how my mouth feels when I finish brushing and the freshness lasts along time. My teeth are whiter after just a few days! Big perk for me as I drink a lot of coffee, so staining is a problem. Give it a try and lets see what you think

June 14, 2014

This product i am using since 25 years.
Really nice one.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS