Colgate Total Advanced Health Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Colgate Total Advanced Health, with its advanced cleaning system, improves your dental health and helps maintain that Dentist clean feeling between regular dental visits

October 19, 2016

Colgate Total Advanced Health toothpaste is the ONLY toothpaste I will use. It leaves my mouth feeling as fresh as can be, and my breath matches how my mouth feels. My family will definitely keep using Colgate Total Advanced Health toothpaste.

February 09, 2016

One of our fave toothpaste. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean all day long. Even after coffee!

February 05, 2015

This product is worth every cent, it works better then other Colgate total products. It also says Professional Clean on the label and they mean it because it makes my teeth feel and look like I just left the dentist office.

April 23, 2014

Love, love this toothpaste. We were using another brand and dentist gave us this one. Makes my teeth feel clean and they r whiter.

March 26, 2014

This product made my mouth feel very clean and fresh

July 12, 2013

I like it a lot. The taste is good and the effect on my teeth is very good as well