Colgate Total Advanced Health Toothpaste

Colgate Total Advanced Health Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 136 in Toothpastes

Colgate Total Advanced Health, with its advanced cleaning system, improves your dental health and helps maintain that Dentist clean feeling between regular dental visits

January 14, 2017

Great toothpaste! Keeps my teeth clean and my breath fresh. Love this one and all the colgate total options available. Would recommend this product to everyone!

January 04, 2017

I received a sample of this toothpaste from my dentist. I love minty toothpaste. I know it does not play into the factor of cleanliness, but I like the feeling it gives the mouth. This toothpaste did a great job at cleaning and giving my mouth a refreshed feeling. To me, it is like any other toothpaste. I wouldn't say it is out of the ordinary and I must purchase this again, but it does a good job and if I run out I MAY repurchase it.

October 19, 2016

Colgate Total Advanced Health toothpaste is the ONLY toothpaste I will use. It leaves my mouth feeling as fresh as can be, and my breath matches how my mouth feels. My family will definitely keep using Colgate Total Advanced Health toothpaste.

February 09, 2016

One of our fave toothpaste. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean all day long. Even after coffee!

February 05, 2015

This product is worth every cent, it works better then other Colgate total products. It also says Professional Clean on the label and they mean it because it makes my teeth feel and look like I just left the dentist office.

April 23, 2014

Love, love this toothpaste. We were using another brand and dentist gave us this one. Makes my teeth feel clean and they r whiter.

March 26, 2014

This product made my mouth feel very clean and fresh

July 12, 2013

I like it a lot. The taste is good and the effect on my teeth is very good as well