Colgate Total Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

January 25, 2016

Was very useful after I got my 4 wisdom teeth extracted and I'm still using it. My gingivistis seems to be gone, not sure if it is related. I don't like food coloring though, I worry it will stain my teeth...

July 08, 2015

Works the best, can also buy alcohol free for those who can't stand that burn. protects against everything and leaves breath fresh for a very long time

April 02, 2015

Decent mouthwash. Smells great and after use mouth feels clean and breath fresh.

October 05, 2014

I got this in a value pack from my local supermarket and love it. I find it leave a very fresh feeling, I like the scent. I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. I have already used up one bottle and have gotten 2 more.

August 20, 2014

i find the Colgate Mouthwashes to be a much milder tasting mouthwash then some of the other brands it does not have a high alcolhol taste. It actually taste very pleasant.