Colgate Total Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 136 in Toothpastes

Colgate Total protection, anticavity fluoride and antigingivitis toothpaste. Only Colgate Total has a patented Tricloguard formula that, with brushing, actively helps to fight 12 teeth and gum problems, and provides 12 hour antibacterial protection against plaque. Prevent tooth cavities, prevent exposed root cavities, prevent gum inflammation, prevent tartar, prevent plaque build up, keep fighting bacteria, remove plaque, remove stains, fight bad breath, reduce gum bleeding, clean between teeth, strengthen weak tooth enamel. 75ml

January 06, 2017

I like Colgate toothpaste. It has a pleasant taste and my mouth feels refreshed once I finish brushing my teeth. I like that the "Total" toothpaste addresses several concerns regarding tooth/mouth health care.

October 02, 2016

Colgate offre de bons produits de qualité. Je pense que c'est après ma 3e utilisation que j'ai réalisé que mes dents commençaient à blanchir. Mon haleine reste également fraîche longtemps après l'utilisation!!!

October 02, 2016

I like this toothpaste. It has a nice taste and isn't overpowering. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean and although I usually purchase gels and not pastes, this is definitely something I can see myself repurchasing.

September 24, 2016

This is a really nice tooth paste. It left my teeth feeling very clean and fresh. They also looked very white. I would use this again. The taste was really nice too and it wasn't too strong like most.

September 08, 2016

I really enjoy this toothpaste. The strength of the toothpaste is just perfect, because I find most other toothpastes are too strong. I also love the size and amount of toothpaste you get. The tube lasts me a very, very long time.

June 27, 2016

Don't mind the taste - quite refreshing. As far as the whitening properties...Used the whole tube & really didn't see much of a difference at all from start to finish. Not a coffee drinker & only 1 green tea a day (rest of the time it's water I drink) so I am not ingesting much in the way of food/drink that would cause staining to my teeth.

April 29, 2016

It's just your average toothpaste. Nothing special. It does the job if you have nothing else to use. In terms of whitening, it doesn't do much there. But, it leaves you with fresh breath and it has a nice taste.

March 28, 2016

This is one of the toothpastes that is very affordable and lasts for quite some time. The taste of this toothpaste is not too strong like some that feels it's burning my mouth. Cleans my pearly whites well too.

0.5/5

March 25, 2016

I would NOT recommend purchasing this toothpaste as it has TRICLOSAN! Which is a very bad ingredient, even soap makers have stopped adding it to hand soaps and whatnot. It simply isn't worth the extra chemicals. Regular toothpaste works just fine. Skip this.

March 21, 2016

I like the minty flavour of the product and the aftertaste. It's good for the price and I would definitely keep on using it. I like the small tubed best and that it is white, so doesn't leave colored residue in the sink.