Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste

Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 133 in Toothpastes

September 14, 2016

I have always been a little skeptical about whitening toothpaste but was tired of seeing yellow teeth in the mirror so I decided to try one. This is the one I picked and I noticed a difference after the first time I used it.

January 06, 2016

This toothpaste is OK, it cleans your teeth, but it doesn't whiten them at all,just another gimic to get people to purchase stuff

December 10, 2015

This is my regular brand. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. The only problem is that the tube clogs up will try buying a smaller size next time to see if it helps. I recommend this brand I love it.

December 09, 2015

I always stock up on this at Shoppers when they go for 0.99$ ! I don't feel like it works too well with whitening / prevents stains, but it's still a great toothpaste overall and I've been using this for years

December 07, 2015

This toothpaste is fantastic. Makes my mouth feel so clean and leaves teeth white!

December 05, 2015

This is the best tasting toothpaste out there. It doesn't have the baking soda taste and it is not too strong either. It has the Canadian Dental Association stamp of approval. A friend of mine is a dental hygienist and she informed me to only use toothpastes that have that logo. It is a whitening toothpaste but I don't find that it makes much of a difference. My teeth are not turning more yellow though... so I am a satisfied customer.

August 13, 2015

As for a toothpaste it's a nice one. It's always on sale for a buck and sometimes theres coupons to basically get it for free. As far as for whitening, I didn't see any of those effects to me teeth.