Color Pop Eyeshadows Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

February 15, 2016

The eyeshdaow is really pigmented and enhances every make up look that I do,applies easily and has a nice sheen looks great in person I always receive great compliments when I wear it.

May 26, 2015

Just got my first one, and it is so highly pigmented. Very beautiful

April 02, 2015

I love the consistency and they are sooo pigmented! And for the price you can't beat that!

October 22, 2014

I have heard such great things about these eyeshadows from Colour Pop but I was never quite convinced. How good could an eyeshadow really be after all? Aren’t they all the same?
NO. The answer is definitely no. These eyeshadows from Colour Pop are like no other shadows. Everything about them is perfect. Let’s talk about the formula first. These are creme-like powders that have an elastic-like texture. This means there isn’t any fallout and they apply beautifully. Plus, they last super long and don’t even crease throughout the day. Next, let’s talk about the pigmentation. Oh my goodness, are these ever pigmented. Take a look at those swatches, are those not the most beautiful colors you’ve ever seen? From left to right is ‘I Heart This’ which is a gorgeous light taupe. It is perfect for all over the lid. Next is ‘Desert’ which is a warm medium brown. ‘On The Rocks’ is a deep bronze with purple and gold glitter. I love this one for deepening up the crease. Next is ‘Amaze’, which is the perfect rose gold. I think golds with pink undertones are the most flattering colors! To the right of that one is ‘Meow’, which is such a cool color! It is a tie-dye shadow with pink, purple, and gunmetal colors that all combine to produce one gorgeous shade! Lastly, ‘Envy’ is a deep black with tons of purple glitter! It is the perfect color to line my eyes with!
Colour Pop has so many beautiful shades of eyeshadows and I think I need every single one. I’m not even exaggerating. And did I mention the price? Each eyeshadow is only $5. For quality like this, that’s practically, no definitely, a steal.