• Colourpop - Highlighter
Good

Colourpop - Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 116 in Highlighter

March 21, 2017

Really love everything colourpop has come out with! I just got 'stole the show' and it's amazing, very pigmentated, goes on smooth and creamy, and it's very affordable

March 21, 2017

I love Colourpop highlighters!!! I love the formula, I love how it goes on, how it blends and how it pops!!! Perfect! They come in so many colours for every skin tone.

March 17, 2017

I have ordered this online and it has lasted me months for only eight dollars. a little goes a long way and it is very easy to build up. they have lots of pigment but lots of choice

January 05, 2017

I have fair skin and ordered the cookies trio to try out. The shimmery colors are beautiful and blend to the perfect glow. I prefer to use either Smoke n Whistles and Lunch Money on my cheeks and nose depending on my blush choice and love love love Stole The Show for my inner eyelids and brown bone. These also work beautifully to add a pretty shimmer over an eyeshadow or alone.

October 30, 2016

I love colorpop highlighters! They come in a wide range of colors that are perfect for any skin tone and they are super affordable. They apply great on the skin and they look amazing too.

October 30, 2016

Bought this highlighter during a flash sale that they were having over the summer. Probably the most effective and best drugstore/cheap dupe highlighter. It's very pigmented and lasts all day and it is very noticeable which I really like.

May 08, 2016

If you wanted to dip your toes or dive into highlighting this is the way to go!! Creamy, blendable and highly pigmented. I have colour wisp + my olive skin tone = match made in heaven. Literally I glow like I'm an angel!

March 07, 2016

Colourpop is such an affordable company! I think one area that they shine in is their highlighters. They are only $8 and are completely comparable to high end products.

February 08, 2016

On the recommendation of multiple YouTube beauty gurus, I made a Colourpop order of several products. In that order, I purchased the highlighter in the shade "Wisp".
    So far, I am very satisfied with this highlighter. The consistency is beautiful - it's almost like butter. It looks powdery when it's brand new in the pan, but is actually super creamy.
    The colour of this one I find to be similar to Becca's "Opal" highlighter. This is such a pretty shade that I think compliments many different skin tones.
    Overall, I am very happy with this product and can't think of any cons to mention.

Updated On: February 08, 2016

I accidentally clicked that I would not recommend this product in my review!! Please note that that is absolutely incorrect.... I would definitely recommend this product!

NikkiS has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

Bofam26 added a new review for
    NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo

Lyndabaldry added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Bofam26 added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box