ColourPop Lippie Stix Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1081 in Lipstick

January 06, 2017

I love Colourpop lippie stix! So many colours to choose from. They apply very smoothly and last a good portion of the day. You will definitely find a colour that suits you.

January 04, 2017

I cannot stop buying these! - probably because of their awesome price and periodic awesome sales. I have tried each formula other than the pearlized and can say I can't easily pick a fave. Each formula is packed with beautifully pigmented hues that are long lasting and fit for any occasion across the seasons.

The Sheer formula is soft with the perfect tint on your lips - my fave year round go to colour is Juice Bar and Tiger perfect for wearing a darker shade during the day without the extreme pigment.

The Cream formula is super creamy and glides on super smooth, it leaves my lips feeling hydrated with the perfect pop of colour. Julep has become one of my go-to summer colors with it's perfect peachy pink pop.

The Satin formula leaves lips feeling smooth and flawless. I've really enjoyed the colours Frida and Button for a neutral and pretty pop on my lips

The Glossy formula is quite smooth with more of a sheen than the cream or satin. I wish they had more colours so far I've tried Bound and it's a very pretty pinky light nude but a bit too barbie for my liking.

The Matte formula is surprisingly creamy when applying - I have lips that literally dry up faster than a sponge on extremely hot or cold dry days - Their convenient Lippie Primer not only takes away my dry lip woes but keeps any of the formulas looking their best and lasting evening longer. I absolutely adore I Heart This Lippie as my go to matte colour along with vampy moody red Bichette provides.

The Matte X formula does tend to go on with a slight tug but smooths out well especially with the use of the primer. Poppin and Trust Me have become repeat faves.

November 28, 2016

Just purchased 4 of these last week
    Notion donut solow and kapow they are such nice colours and stay on through drinks food etc the only thing that takes it off is grease or oil! Love love them th The matte is amazing

September 22, 2016

I like the Lippie Stix so much better than the Ultra Mattes! They are still very pigmented and long-lasting, but they are moisturizing vs. the drying-out nature of the Ultra Mattes. I also find they stay on well through meals and drinks. One negative that most people don't realize is that they are actually on par with Mac lipstick prices. They might be 5 dollars but if you factor in the amount of product you get, they aren't such a great deal.

September 13, 2016

Huge range of shades and priced very affordable. The matte colors feel so nice and are not drying at all. But im not crazy about them for myself but doesnt hurt to try

June 10, 2016

These lipsticks are an awesome value for the price. The packaging is cute and convenient, easy to slip into your purse for touch ups. The lipstick itself is amazingly pigmented, super smooth upon applying and comes in a gorgeous array of colours. I can't wait to purchase more of these!

June 07, 2016

I love the unique packaging with colourpop lippie stix also they smell so good! The colors come off a bit darker on me than it looks in the samples but that's ok because I'm also caspar the friendly ghost and it still looks rad.

March 19, 2016

Colourpop is my favorite brand hands down! Their lippie stix go on so easily. They're creamy and don't dry out your lips. The colors they have a so pretty. The price is inexpensive and VERY well worth it!

February 19, 2016

these are so confortable to wear. i cannot wait till spring to wear these more often, i cannot believe how affordable they are. everyone needs to atleast try once.

February 17, 2016

The Lippie stix's from ColourPop have great pigmentation and last quite a while. They aren't as long lasting as I had hoped, but are a lot better than other lip sticks I've tried. I absolutely love the colour juice bar.

julie920 added a new review for
    L'Oreal Kids Detangler

Jofournier added a new review for
    Shampooing dove

bdh0420 added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Emily-Rose added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel