• Colourpop Shadow & Pigments Eyeshadow
Good

Colourpop Shadow & Pigments Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

June 08, 2016

For the price of these eye shadows, the quality of these shadows is amazing! They are super pigmented and easy to blend. There is very close to no fallout with this shadows because these shadows have a creamy like consistency without actually being a cream shadow. However, because of this, it is also super important that you ensure the containers are locked tight when you are done with them, as they will dry out if you do not.

March 19, 2016

Colourpop is definitely my favorite makeup brand hands down. Their eyeshadows are SO pigmented it's unbelievable. They're creamy. I apply them with my finger (you'll see why when you order them!) and they go on effortlessly. I will buy them over and over again. They're so inexpensive for what you're getting!

February 21, 2016

These shadows are so pigmented and creamy! I get excited every morning to do my makeup. The range of colours are so gorgeous. I especially love the glittery ones such as so quiche or I❤this!

February 09, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the eyeshadows so much, the colors are cute and they stay on for a long time. The price is great for me $8 I think because I'm a very cheap person haha! I got it from my beautyconla bff box, but I'm just in love with it! I'm sad they don't sell these in stores and only sell them online! However, the eyeshadows are affordable, pretty, and works great!

October 03, 2015

Omg, once you try Colourpop shadows, you will never buy another brand! They are the most pigmented, smooth, creamy, velvet like texture. You don't even need a primer with these and they still say on for hours, a whole day!!! For only $5US (wish our dollar was better), it is a steal. I have 27 and I keep ordering more, I want them all. Have not received one I have not loved!!! Go buy some now!

July 22, 2015

The shadows are soft powder - have never seen or used anything like this before.
They come in amazing shades
Available in matte, satin,pealized, ultra- metallic & metallic

Only $5 US