ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1016 in Lipstick

November 25, 2016

These are a great starting point for people who want to get into the ultra matte lip trend without breaking the bank. The colour selection is out of this world - there is virtually every single colour that anyone would dream of wearing, from nudes to reds and even blue and green. However, the product dries extremely quickly on the lips, which can make it difficult to apply for beginners. It also dries your lips, flakes easily, and sinks into your lip lines the longer you wear it. If you want to try a liquid lip from colourpop, I would suggest sticking with they Ultra Satin Lip line over this one - it's a comfortable, lightweight formula that lasts for a long time and dries down to a natural, if not somewhat matte finish.

November 17, 2016

As a person who is absolutely in love with makeup I like many other people fell into the trend of matte lip colors. I have tried so many different brands and some were okay some were not good at all but these are not only super affordable at $6 a piece but the quality is that of a high end liquid lipstick. I found that they are very long lasting unless of course you eat something greasy and for me they did not dry out my lips. But like with any other matte liquid lipsticks make sure you apply lip balm prior to applying the lipstick and giving at least 15 minutes for the lip balm to hydrate your lips then wipe it off and apply. And I love that you don't need to apply a lip liner underneath but totally can if you would like to.

November 06, 2016

I loved this liquid lipstick. Now I say loved because the colour I bought is beautiful but unfortunately doesn't go well with my skin tone. Nonetheless I wore it all day to see if I liked the product and such before I got another colour, love it so I will be getting another one. Goes on easy not a lot of fuss, a little drying but not as bad as other brands I've tried, pleasing scent.

October 22, 2016

This liquid lipstick! Omg I can't even begins to explain how much I love it. It's super long wearing and it is so pigmented it always looks amazing. I guess the only real downside is that it will stain your lips a little and it's kinda drying but if you don't wear it wveryday it's not so bad

October 22, 2016

Super produit mat pour les lèvres. Longue tenue sur mes lèvres. Belle application opaque et uniforme. Odeur agréable. Beau fini pas trop sec pour les lèvres

October 22, 2016

I purchased several colours of these matte liquid lipsticks hoping they would be my answer to no transferring-stay put colour. I had heard they were really drying and thought maybe they would dry down completely on me. Sadly they did not. They transferred and moved around, wore off quickly and irritated my lips.

On the positive side, they come in a ton of gorgeous colours and are very affordable.

October 13, 2016

These are pretty good for the price. They can be a bit drying at times but if I exfoliate my lips and use a good lip balm it feels fine. They have a ton of different colors so everyone can find their perfect nude or red.

October 13, 2016

Very affordable, very pigmented and true to colour. Like a lot of matte lipsticks, I don't find Colourpop to be drying. The wear time is pretty good, I've only ever needed to do a slight touch-up after eating/drinking. There is a bit of transfer, but not too much. The first shade I ever bought was "Trap", and it will always be my favourite.

September 15, 2016

It can be drying, but the problem can be fixed if you put in chapstick before applying. Overall the colour payoff is great for this price and the colours are soooo pretty! I got it in the shade Bumble

July 20, 2016

Very cheap price (a little more expensive when shipping to Canada) most of the quality is really good but some of the colours don't apply as well as others so read the reviews and ratings before purchasing. Needs a steady hand to apply because it is hard to fix/take off. Super long lasting only need to re apply after eating/drinking.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care