Comet Pine Deodorizing Cleanser With Bleach Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

Cette poudre comet est à petit prix et fonctionne super bien pour le nettoyage de ma maison. Je l'utilise dans la salle de bain surtout et dans les éviers chez moi.

November 08, 2016

I have been using this product for years, and I use it on everything. Works great for scrubbing out my bathtub, cleaning residue off of my ceramic cooktop, and cleaning (streak free!) my stainless steel kitchen appliances. It works very well at breaking up tough grime and dirt - it is a very strong cleaner! Plus you can usually pick it up at the dollar store for $1 - price wise and efficiency wise it just cannot be beat.

October 03, 2016

I think that Comet works best on my stainless steel sink. It gets it shiny and clean . I don't use it on the tub because I feel that it leave behind a gritty residue. Need to make sure you rinse well so the powder disappears.

April 28, 2016

As a child, I remember my mother using comet, It only made sense that I would use it in my own home. It does a wonderful job of cleaning and shining the kitchen sink and makes short work of cleaning pots and pans. It is the only kitchen cleanser that I buy.

May 20, 2015

This is a wonderful cleaning product! I love using it in the kitchen, shines so nicely. A great quality product and not too expensive.

May 05, 2015

I remember using Comet on our white kitchen sink as a teenager. It was my job to wash dishes and keep the kitchen clean. I even used it on the oven. It cleaned our white sink, without any scratches and got it completely clean.

May 05, 2015

I am not a fan of this product. I don't like the smell and I don't think it works very well.

September 18, 2014

I don't like the fact that the white powder is hard too disapear. So it's perfect to clean your white bath but not for the rest of the bathroom. Forget about the ceramic, the sink or the toilet cause it will always have white powder staying there.

August 23, 2014

A product I've grown up with and still use today. I use it in my bathroom and on my kitchen appliances and sink...I love the smell and the clean feeling it gives

August 13, 2014

I have, since I was young, and still am purchasing this product. I love how clean it makes my sinks come out. I also, use it to clean my shower walls. Great product...