Comet with Bleach

Comet with Bleach Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

October 25, 2016

I found liquid cleaners did not always do the job I wanted especially when cleaning bowl of the toilet. I know that when I use Comet any stains that are in the toilet will be gone and with minimal scrubbing.

October 19, 2016

My mother has had a can of Comet in the house for as long as I can remember. We always used it to wash stainless steel sinks and toilets. It is gritty, but quite effective.

September 21, 2016

Have used Comet with bleach for many years and have always been very happy with the results of this product. Will definitely buy it again and it is always in my cupboard.

July 18, 2016

This stuff has been around forever, my grandma always had it hidden behind the toilet. I use it in the toilet bowl, leave it on for half hour then flush. It's super inexpensive and lasts forever. I like using it on the hardware, faucets and drain rings, sparkling clean!

May 10, 2016

J'aime bien le Comet with bleach, cependant je n'ai pas vue de grande différence avec ou sans bleach, attention aux surfaces fragile il ''grafigne un peu'' mais idéal pour la baignoire et l'évier de cuisien en stanless. Je recommande il est peux couteux et efficace :)

May 03, 2016

I think the difference in this product and all other dry cleaning products like Ajax to name one or old Dutch.These powder cleaners are abrasive and can scratch surfaces if scrubbed on hard, but with Comet with Bleach,you don't have to put any pressure and scrub.Gently go over the surface you are cleaning with a damp cloth and a little Comet sprinkled on it for cleaning.The Bleach in the Comet will help disinfect as you are cleaning.Use on counter Tops,Ovens and other stainless steel like areas,like sinks and Bathtubs.Comet with Bleach is a great cleaner and I would recommend it.

May 03, 2016

Old school but still super effective. I love using this in my toilets, I put it around the bowl leave it for a couple minutes and it scrubs right off. Not the only use for this product it works on stuff all over the house from simple cleaning tasks to the heavier duty ones.

April 29, 2016

This works on any kitchen and bathroom stuff like your sink, pots and pans, and rusty pipes. One tip though is to wear gloves because dry out your nails and cause splitting and chipping.

April 13, 2016

This is usually under neath the cupboard in my house hold. My mom used this prodont in the bathroom. Which i do now and all the stains come off perfect the first time

April 02, 2016

I can remember my mom always using this and when I moved out I realized why, I can use it on pretty much anything with tough stains, bathtub, sink, toilet. This is priced very well and is also sold at the dollarama so you can't beat that deal.