Comet with Bleach

Comet with Bleach Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 375 in Household Cleaning Products

March 08, 2017

Comet with bleach is what I use to clean my bath tub. I find if I just wet the tub a bit and sprinkle a little all over the bath tub and let it sit for a few minutes the results are remarkable. It easily cleans away all the scum and build up and leaves your bathtub sparkling clean. For the tiles I usually use tilex but I ran out a few times and used comet in its place and it works just as great on the tiles as it does on the bathtub. To me it seems like it would be a very harsh and abrasive cleaner that would scratch surfaces but it's actually non-abrasive. Comet has been around since the 50's and no doubt that's due to the efficacy of the product as well as it being a trusted brand.

March 01, 2017

Growing up, my mom always used this. So when I moved out for the first time- I also bought Comet.
    I use it mostly to clean the toilet, as it works wonders to get rid of the unsightly ring that forms because of our hard water.
    But- it can be used for a variety of things without scratching or harming the surface like other powdered cleaners.
    A little goes a long way, making a can of Comet last a long time.
    A very inexpensive cleaner that is a classic.

March 01, 2017

I purchased the Lemon Fresh Comet with Bleach. It takes just a small sprinkle of this to clean out my sink. A can of this goes a long, long way. I love that it doesn't scratch my cleaning surfaces and the smell is great too!

February 18, 2017

Growing up I would always see my mother using this to clean. That continues with me. Sure it smells and you shouldn't be inhaling it but the way this product cleans is like nothing else out there. I find Comet lasts me so much longer than any other liquid cleaning product. A staple in our house and I hope to pass this down to my children

January 05, 2017

I love comet. It lasts FOREVER unlike some liquid cleaners and since its gritty, it really gets everything sparkling clean. I use it in the kitchen sink when it gets grimey and all over the bathroom. Its especially great for toilets!

October 25, 2016

I found liquid cleaners did not always do the job I wanted especially when cleaning bowl of the toilet. I know that when I use Comet any stains that are in the toilet will be gone and with minimal scrubbing.

October 19, 2016

My mother has had a can of Comet in the house for as long as I can remember. We always used it to wash stainless steel sinks and toilets. It is gritty, but quite effective.

September 21, 2016

Have used Comet with bleach for many years and have always been very happy with the results of this product. Will definitely buy it again and it is always in my cupboard.

July 18, 2016

This stuff has been around forever, my grandma always had it hidden behind the toilet. I use it in the toilet bowl, leave it on for half hour then flush. It's super inexpensive and lasts forever. I like using it on the hardware, faucets and drain rings, sparkling clean!

May 10, 2016

J'aime bien le Comet with bleach, cependant je n'ai pas vue de grande différence avec ou sans bleach, attention aux surfaces fragile il ''grafigne un peu'' mais idéal pour la baignoire et l'évier de cuisien en stanless. Je recommande il est peux couteux et efficace :)