Comet with Bleach Disinfectant Cleanser
Good

Comet with Bleach Disinfectant Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 342 in Household Cleaning Products

October 07, 2016

Bon nettoyant pour la maison. Petite poudre qui rend les choses bien blanches et désinfecte en même temps. J'en ai toujours une bouteille chez moi pour nettoyer.

October 05, 2016

This Comet has bleach unlike the original Comet. I like it for the added cleaning power and it removes stains better on porcelain, white ceramic tile and linoleum. For linoleum it really gets into those little tiny grooves and you don't need to scrub with a toothbrush. Be careful though with your clothing because of the added bleach, just because its a powder it still will lighten clothing and I personally like to wear gloves so my hands don't get dry or sore. I love this bleach comet for the inside of my toilet bowl especially. It only cost around $1.49 too.You definitely get your money worth with this !

May 28, 2016

This little green tin is like magic for me. I use it for the bathroom toilet, sinks, etc, for my kitchen sinks and it really works so good. Not only is it good for the household cleaning it is also good to erase scuff marks on my floor, walls etc. I have used it for many years and i really don't need any other.