Comet with Bleach Disinfectant Cleanser
Good

Comet with Bleach Disinfectant Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

December 05, 2016

I remember my mom and grand mother using comet to clean pretty much anything and I like to use it as well, I usually buy this at the dollarstore where it only cost $1.00,
    I like to use this when I plan on scrubbing something clean because the added texture defiantly helps remove stains from surfaces.
    I don't particularly enjoy the scent of this but it does such a good job that I still will comitue to use it, however I will say to remember that even though this is a powder that it still has bleach in it, I learned this the hard way when I ruined a shirt cleaning the bathtub, if you want a great versatile cleaner for a good price this is defiantly the cleaner for you.

December 05, 2016

Comet is one of the best cleanser there is. It makes stainless so shiny and removes hard water build up too. it works well on my glass shower door and leaves it all sparkly clean.
    The only thing is you really have to rinse any surface that you clean this with very well or else you'll end up with little particles that I find gritty. Other than that, it works really well for anything.

December 04, 2016

I had tried everything to get rid of rust stains on my tub. I tried Comet and was amazed when it took it completely away. Old product and inexpensive ,but still the best on the market.

October 07, 2016

Bon nettoyant pour la maison. Petite poudre qui rend les choses bien blanches et désinfecte en même temps. J'en ai toujours une bouteille chez moi pour nettoyer.

October 05, 2016

This Comet has bleach unlike the original Comet. I like it for the added cleaning power and it removes stains better on porcelain, white ceramic tile and linoleum. For linoleum it really gets into those little tiny grooves and you don't need to scrub with a toothbrush. Be careful though with your clothing because of the added bleach, just because its a powder it still will lighten clothing and I personally like to wear gloves so my hands don't get dry or sore. I love this bleach comet for the inside of my toilet bowl especially. It only cost around $1.49 too.You definitely get your money worth with this !

May 28, 2016

This little green tin is like magic for me. I use it for the bathroom toilet, sinks, etc, for my kitchen sinks and it really works so good. Not only is it good for the household cleaning it is also good to erase scuff marks on my floor, walls etc. I have used it for many years and i really don't need any other.

julie920 added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?