Compliments Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 77 in Water

September 26, 2016

I always feel wasteful buying bottled water, but I love having it in the house. This brand was easily accessible at our local store and it has been great to have on hand! Tastes like... water. The bottle is durable and easy to recycle. Having bottled water in the house makes it so easy to grab on the go and up my daily water intake.

August 16, 2016

I would say that I have tried an insane amount of bottled water and this one is by far my favorite for me and my whole family. It doesn't have that chemical taste or that tap water taste . I basically only drink water every day all day so I'm actually picky with my bottled water. Most people think I'm nuts for being able to taste the difference in a liquid that has no taste but I can and it does have a taste to me so call me crazy but this product doesnr have a weird taste to me so I have been sold on it and purchasing it since I have tried it years ago.

March 24, 2016

We drink a lot of water and this is the one for our family, we go through about 2 or 3 cases a week and I have to say I or we have tried all the bottled water out there and this one, does not have that tap water taste to it, warm or cold it does taste fresh and clean. The cost of a case is $1.97 when it is not on sale the cost is almost the same,
If you want a good clean fresh tasting water than give this one a try

1.5/5

November 17, 2015

This water tastes like old tap water with extra chemicals added to it. So gross. I dont usually buy bottled water cause I'm lucky to have excellent tap water here but had to And was so disappointed and disgusted with this.

October 31, 2015

This water tastes great. Not plastic tasting like some other waters. Great price great water. #compliments

June 10, 2015

I purchased 24 packs of 500ml bottles of Compliments Natural Spring Water.

Most bottled water is overpriced, but I was able to purchase the 24 pack for $1.99 this week at Sobeys which is a reasonable price.

The water tastes like all other bottles of water I have purchased. The only negative to this product is the fact that the bottles are very thin plastic. However, this can also be seen as a plus because it means that less plastic was used which is better for the environment.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml