Conair 1" Curling Iron Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 52 in Curling Iron

February 22, 2017

this curling iron works great and is really a good bang for your buck. the only down side for me is that thier finger glove is only for right handed people and im a lefty so i just have to be extra careful. the curils from this iron last long and hold great.

October 20, 2016

This is a cheap curling iron and i didn't want to send much money on one since i don't use it often. But its not bad for the price and heats up quick.

October 19, 2016

I had been using this curling iron for about 12 years before it broke in half in a duffel bag while on a road trip. For such an affordable price this curling iron is really great! You can use it for many looks (curling, crimping, waves) as well as a wand if you wrap the hair around the closed barrel as well.

March 28, 2016

A very affordable curling iron that works really good. I bought it for around $25 and it worked better than I thought. The curls stayed for 2 days! The only design flaw I would note is that the handle part is too far back so my hand tends to hold the heat dial. While I was curling my hair, my finger kept turning the temperature dial accidentally, That got a bit annoying but not the end of the world. All-in-all, a good product for the price point.

August 08, 2014

I bought my curling iron from Walmart for $10.00. For a ten buck curling iron this one works. It heats up in a minute and it curls well. It has heat settings from 1-20 so you can pick a setting to match your hair. I definitely recommend this product to budgeted hair curling people.