• Conair Detangling Comb
Good

Conair Detangling Comb Reviews

Ranked #693 out of 2236 in Hair Care

September 18, 2016

I love these wide tooth combs for combing my wet hair after the shower. No matter if you have fine, thick, unruly, curly etc hair, I recommend using one for detangling your hair after each shower.
    It extremely resists any breakage or damage and your hair brushes with complete ease. It will keep your lock healthier and long hair longer because you won't have to cut it as often because you won't see the damage or split end you might be used of seeing

Tip: Always start combing ends first, working your way to your roots.

June 14, 2015

I use to make silly purchases... Like buying combs from the dollar tree which I knew for a fact they would either get lost around the house, break or just ruin my hair. I have medium to coarse hair and my daughter is blessed with beautiful curls as well so I find I that Detangling during our showers is the best way to especially after conditioning our hair. This comb will not break, it's travel safe, child proof, it's cute and comes in different pastel colors and I find it worth every penny! I rather buy a $2 comb than 5 combs for a dollar that will either break or just hurt your head and ruin your cared for hair. I love it!!! I definitely recommend his purchase.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??