Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret

Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 51 in Curling Iron

July 10, 2016

I purchased my Conair Curl Secret hair curler at Walmarts a few months ago. My hairdresser used hers to do my hair and I was very happy with the results. The only problem is it takes you awhile to learn how to work it.

May 13, 2016

I recieved this product as a christmas gift last year. I was super excited to try it out and see how easy it would be to finally put some style in my hair. Although its pretty easy to use I have yet to master "how" to use it correctly to get the look that I want. I need to practice practice practice. but I do love how it looks on other people when they use it. I am very happy I have it and I am sure I will put it to good use.

May 03, 2016

Got this for Christmas and I love it. I have thick hair and it usually takes me about two hours to straighten with a normal curling iron. With this is takes 40 minutes, completely cut down on my time. It did not work with my mother and aunts thin hair though but always works wonders on mine.

February 06, 2016

Nice for poeple that don't know or are not able to curl their hair, because if know how to curl your hair it's faster to do it your self then waiting after this tool to do it, but it's make some realy pretty curl and it works well. The only thing is if you have your hair long like mine, at a point your hair will be too long for this tools and the end of your hair will not curl, this is why I've stop using mine because my hair are too long and it's take a lot of time curling all my head (a have a lot of hair)

February 06, 2016

I purchased this product using my air miles and I really like it! I cannot curl my hair on my own for the life of me as I am more of the brush and go type of person with naturally straight hair. Although I do need to find a technique that works for me, this is the first time I have ever been able to curl all my hair on my own.

January 13, 2016

I've had my curl secret for a little over a year now and it's the best gift I've ever recieved. I get so much use out of it. Perfect curls everytimes... they weren't lying haha! If you're skeptical, try it. You might regret not getting it. Curl secret is great!!

January 06, 2016

I was very sceptical about this product, thinking it would not work, and might pull out my hair.
I tried it anyways, and I am so glad I did! Normal curling irons do nothing for my limp pin straight hair, so I was very surprised to see this actually curled my hair! And stayed ! It's easy to use and gives great results, I'm very happy with this product. The few times I put too much hair in the device it let me know with its beeps, and it was easy to get my hair out and start over. No hairs were harmed while using this product!

June 23, 2015

J'ai été la première à sauter de dessus tellement le concept semblait révolutionnaire moi qui est les cheveux raides comme de la broche ; et bien oui j'ai bien aimé les résultats plusieurs types de boucles sont possibles du plus bouclés au plus léger , plusieurs degrés de chaleur et une différentes minuteries . Le point négatif est que l'appareil est beaucoup trop gros et lourd et pas facile à manier au début de plus , il faut en faire un usage pas régulier car ça abîme les cheveux mais pour une belle tête de temps en temps ça vaut la peine . Son prix vaut la peine pour appareil de coiffure avec un tel résultat .

June 01, 2015

Best curling iron ever! Perfect curls and the curls stay in without products even the next day. Easy and super fast to use once u know how to use it.

I have very long hair (waist length) and this is the only way for me with very long hair to get curls to stay and last my full length of hair.

Highly reccomend, a time saver, and great long lasting curls.

May 20, 2015

So the Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret seems way too good to be true--and at $100, I was a little wary of the purchase.
However, as soon as I used it, I became a believer. I have long, thick hair, and the Curl Secret allows me to have beautiful curls all the way around my head in no time compared to when I use a curling iron.
Make sure to read the directions, but once you're used to how it works, the process is a snap!