Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Model 332C
Good

Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Model 332C Reviews

Ranked #934 out of 2203 in Hair Care

February 01, 2015

Dried hair more faster then regular hair. Great purchase!

October 02, 2014

I bought the hair dryer about 2 weeks ago. I wanted the model 294 with argan oil but couldn't find it where I live so I found something similar, although it may not have the argan oil but it pretty much I guess has the same features.

This dryer apparently reduces frizz and down time on hair and a few other things.

The dryer comes with a bonus hair diffuser, even though I have yet to try it. The good thing about this dryer is that is has a bunch of settings, including the cool shot setting, which is the button with the snowflake that you use after drying hair to cool and help keep style in place.

Over all I will say this though the dryer it's self is a bit heavy but nothing no one can't carry. So far the dryer is good and I have no issues and works well on my hair and does dry my hair faster. I can't really say anything about dryer's life because I just got it but I have owned a conair dryer before and my old dyer is still pretty good.

What do you think, have you tried it?

Chicago PD