Conair Infiniti You Curl Curling Wand Reviews

• More protection
  • Reduces frizz
  • Helps eliminate static
  • No damaging hot spots
Powerful ceramic heater delivers ultra-high heat (400°F/204°C), plus auto shutoff, LED indicator lights, professional-length line cord, and a limited 5-year warranty

February 17, 2016

This curling wand is awesome ! When I first used it it was hard to get the hang of but I soon learned the right way to use it and fell in love! I been using is for 3 years now and have it in a bigger size..

January 30, 2016

Great tool to use for many different types of curls in your hair. Affordable and made with ceramic to protect your hair.

September 23, 2015

Once you get the hang of using this wand, curling your hair is such a breeze! It will give your more of a wavy look than actual curls, but that's ok with me. What I absolutely love about this curling wand is that it actually WORKS on my hair! Nothing has been able to give me a lasting curl, not even a visit to the hairdresser with rolls in my hair and sitting under the dryer for an hour. The Conair Infiniti You Curl seriously gives me long lasting waves (they last for up to 3 days on me). I have fine hair, and it takes me about 10 mins to curl my whole head at 400 degree temperature. I've had it for about 2 years now and I rarely touch my Babyliss anymore. Best part is the price- it's only 25$!! If you're reading this review, go out and buy one. At that price, you won't regret it!

May 07, 2015

This works really well and it is easy to use, since my hair is fairly thin it doesn't take me too long to curl it with this wand! I love it, the curls always come out so pretty and bouncy. I am very happy with this purchase and I would definitely reccommend it to ladies to buy.

March 29, 2015

Not the biggest fan of this... can be difficult to use and just dont like how the wand is made... leaves her in weird looking curls

March 18, 2015

This curling iron is the best I've ever tried! My hair is fine and doesn't keep curls but with this iron I was impressed! Curls lasted all day!

February 09, 2015

I am not one to used heated products in my hair but when I do this is definitely the one I use to get natural looking curls because my hair does't curl very well but this product does the trick. I also find that this Curling Wand doesn't damage the hair as the others out there and it leaves you with nice shinny hair.

September 05, 2014

I love this curling wand! I use it several times a week. I have naturally curly hair but it tends to get frizzy fast so I use this wand to make my curls more defined and well...organized.
I love how shiny and natural my curls look after using this and it literally takes me 20 minutes from start to finish.
The glove it a nice protective measure, I sure appreciate it as the wand gets very hot.

July 11, 2014

Love it.So easy to use and does not damage hair.

June 18, 2014

Easy to use, curls always turn out great