Conair Pro Curlmatic Automatic Curl Machine Curling Iron
Good

Conair Pro Curlmatic Automatic Curl Machine Curling Iron Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 51 in Curling Iron

September 23, 2016

I bought this because I was so despret to have curly hair I bought it from Walmart and shoppers the reason I had to buy it a second time is because it over heated plus it got my hair stuck in the rotation part that spins my hair got stuck I had to cut it out if your not careful with this machine it will rip your hair out , but it does give nice curls .

February 01, 2015

I bought one of these Conair Pro Curlmatic Automatic Curl Machine Curling Iron Hair Styling Curler for my sister in law for her birthday because I thought it would be easier to curl her long thin hair. Well it does really pull the hair in and curls effortlessly if done correctly. If you happen to not get a bit of that chunk of hair to wrap itself up in the curling iron, it will get stuck. Although, it is easy to unsnag the hair. I think the trick with keeping the curl from not falling out is to let your hair cool while you are working on another piece of your hair. My sister in law would try to fluff it out as soon as she curled a strand which, guess what, the curl fell out. Once the curls were cooled, than fluff your hair with a bit of hairspray. Now, my sister in law loves the easy curler which takes very little time to do. A winner, finally yes. Unfortunely, I couldn't use the automatic curl machine due to vet short hair. It is worth the $109.00 at any drug store.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender