Conair Waterfall Foot Bath with Lights and Bubbles
Good

Conair Waterfall Foot Bath with Lights and Bubbles Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 164 in Foot Care

January 10, 2016

The price is a little expensive but this is so relaxing for tired feet and makes my feet feel so rejuvenated and so easy to set up and put away

October 22, 2015

I bought one of these a long time ago and I rarely ever use it anymore but when I do get around to using it I feel so relaxed and it helps make my feet feel so smooth and soft. It's so soothing that I normally fall asleep when I soak my feet in here.

June 23, 2015

Bien au début j'ai bien aimé pour la nouveauté mais après je me suis tannée de devoir tout installer à chaque fois remplir le bac d'eau en plus avec les bulles ça peut déborder ( toujours mettre une serviette en dessous ) en plus ça fait un bruit d'enfer à mon avis ça diminue le bien fait de la relaxation. j'avoue toutefois que ça fait du bien à mes pieds . Mais pour les tracas ça vaut pas la peine .

March 31, 2015

Some days, I just need to soak my feet and relax. I love my foot spa. The only downside is that the bubbles are quite loud. I usually throw a bath salt in with it and just sit until the water goes cold.

November 24, 2013

PROS: Helps foot pain
CONS: Water goes cold

I bought this thinking it would be the perfect way to help ease foot pain....it says it heats the water but, I found out that it doesn't do that as well as it says....so make sure you put in hot waterr if you want to sit and relax for awhile

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products