• Consonant DHE Mask
Good

Consonant DHE Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #320 out of 523 in Masks

The DHE mask is a uniquely multitasking, 100% natural mask that has been formulated to Detoxify, Hydrate and Exfoliate.

Mineral-rich Manicouagan Clay, extracted from the site of a 215 million year old asteroid crash in Quebec, detoxifies and clarifies skin with the help of Willow Bark and Tea Tree Extracts.

Potent Cassia Angustifolia, Grape Seed and Olive Oils nourish and deliver optimal hydration making skin plump, firm and beautifully radiant.
A unique blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid fruit enzymes gently exfoliate, revealing the softer and smoother skin underneath.

* Product description via consonantskincare.com
The result is brighter, healthier, and younger looking skin from the very first use.

January 17, 2015

Love this mask. It's the first face mask I've tried that doesn't make your face tight as it dries. It exfoliates and deep cleans in one step. I also love the smell. It's not scented at all but it naturally smells a bit like a freshly painted house. I know that sounds weird but I love it.

This product is natural and made locally here in Canada. Love everything about it. I got my sample free from the brand but I would purchase it myself.