Consonant Skincare Organic Lip Therapy

Consonant Skincare Organic Lip Therapy Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 784 in Lip Balm

May 14, 2010

I bought this product at Delineation on the weekend and I love it!!!! I use it just a couple of times a day and have seen a definite improvement in the condition of my lips and my bf likes to use it when he's over too b/c "it doesn't smell girly". I used to use a Jurlique Lip Balm that was twice the price so I'm really happy to have found one that is all organic that's much more affordable.

May 13, 2010

I love Consonant Body. Their products are organic and great quality. I've loved every one I've tried so far. But this lip balm... I'm on the fence.

It's extremely moisturizing and it's made with cold pressed organic sweet almond oil,teatree, jojoba, patchouli and peppermint oil. Sounds yummy? Unfortunately for me the scent/taste is a bit too intense. Whatever goes on my lips needs to either taste/smell like nothing, or just a hint of vanilla. This one is fairly heavy on the teatree. That mixed with my morning coffee is unfortunate.

If it was unscented, I'd love it because it's truly one of the most moisturizing balms I've tried and I love the fact that it's 100% organic. I also think $12 is a bit steep when Burt's Bees (also natural), is considerably less.

Bottom line: You might love it so I'll still say you betcha, but it's too strong for me.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation