• Consonant Skincare Pure Unscented Organic Body Lotion

Consonant Skincare Pure Unscented Organic Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1308 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 12, 2009

I got this from the PR company that represents Consonant Body and I must say I am fan.

I have been using it for about a month now it has become part of my daily routine. Though it is designed for the body, I have been using it both for the body and face and it has been fantastic. My skin is really sensitive to either a lack of moisture or too much. If the lotion is too thick I'll get white heads which turn into mafia zits. (A Mafia Zit starts under ground and causes more damage than you'd ever expect.) If it's not enough, I'll have dry rough patches on my face.

This lotion seems to be the perfect balance. It reminds me very much of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. The funny thing is, this is designed for the body and I find it to be perfect as a body lotion as well. It doesn't have a scent, which I prefer since it won't interfere with my perfume.

The lotion comes with a pump, which is very handy, and the thicker consistency means you only need to use a little bit.

I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend it. It retails for $22 and is a Canadian product.

stephenkg added a new review for
    Bounty Paper Towels

biancalanglois added a new review for
    Rise Kombucha

Beautifully added a new review for
    Bounty Paper Towels

Cutiepye added a new review for
    l'oréal colo rista

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser