Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug

Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 19 in Totes

October 10, 2016

I've been using Contigo products for 5-6 years now and they never disappoint. They keep your drink cold for a very long time (I once left my mug in the parked car in summer for a few hours and when I came back it still had ice in it). After prolonged use they do start to "sweat" and are less effective but they will last you a good year or two of everyday use before this happens.

October 10, 2016

Best insulated travel mug I have ever had! I got mine at Costco in a pack of 2 mugs. Fantastic price buying this way compared to single mug purchase at any other store. Hot drinks stay warm for hours! I like the lock feature, and these do not leak.

August 18, 2016

This mug is great, it's the first mug that hasn't leaked. It has a locking top too which is very convenient.
Keeps coffee hot for hours ; really impressed with this product!!!

July 26, 2016

This used to be my fave go-cup of all the go-cups. Kept the coffee hot for hours and never spilled anything even if it fell over. And with full hands could put it in the side of the bag and not worry. But that didn't last so long! After not even half a year, it stays hot from office to car and that's about it. Also THE LID is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to clean. Clean it every day, and it used to just need a rinse; now it takes so much water I'd be better off to waste a paper cup every drink. Used to handwash, now put the lid even into the dishwasher, and STILL it has gross black goo in it which I can't handle. Don't want to spend 20 min cleaning the lid every day, and its very frustrating. Tried to contact Contigo to replace the lid but no one seems to be home over there; and lots of folks online have the same complaint. Thought this should be shared if you are considering the purchase too.

July 12, 2016

This travel mug is absolutely AMAZING! it keep my drinks hot for hours as well as cool for hours! I do think they are a bit pricey but the quality is there which will keep me coming back for more!

April 05, 2016

Best travel mug ever! This keeps my coffee hot for hours! I love that it does leak and I can lock it and put it in my purse! This is very convenient for those who travel a lot. I purchased mine at Costco for $20 which is a great price for the quality you receive! I will continue to repurchase this!

January 28, 2016

I have 2 of these travel mugs alreayd, and would buy many many more. No leaks, can throw into my purse with no issue, keeps my coffee/tea hot for hours!

October 14, 2015

Love this travel mug, keep my coffee hot for a long time and it never has leaked!

October 14, 2015

These are the best travel mugs. The auto seal means they keep drinks hot for a long time because you don't have to leave them open. They also come in a multitude of colours and are really affordable.

August 25, 2015

I've commuted all my working life and I've gone through a lot of travel mugs. The Contigo travel mug which is available at Costco is the best I've found. It seals immediately so spillage is not a problem, it keeps coffee hot for the duration of the commute and it comes in pretty colours. The mug fits nicely into the mug holder in the care and it fits nicely in the hand

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS