Contigo Coffee To Go Cups Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 217 in Household Essentials

March 21, 2017

J'adore tout les bouteilles de marque Contigo! Elle sont durable, de bonne dimension et très étanche.

Si jamais votre bouteille use et se met à couler, nous pouvons écrire à la compagnie et ils vont remplacer le morceaux défectueur, gratuitement!

March 20, 2017

My mother gifted us a pack of 2 of these travel mugs and we love them! Over time my husband even claimed mine for himself he liked them that much over his older travel mugs he had. Love the shape and how they don't leak!
    Only thing of concern is I wish I could clean inside the lid better. Just seems like so many areas to get into lol.

February 27, 2017

I love Contigo coffee cups for on the go. I really love that they keep my coffee hot for hours as with a little guy at home, it can take me that long to enjoy a cup of coffee some days.

February 26, 2017

ive had quite a few of these cups here and you can usually find them for sale in a two pack.
    they keep stuff really hot and keep ice in this mug forever great for on the go

February 24, 2017

I think this is probably the best coffee mug out there I mean who loves not being able to spill their coffee no matter how hard you try and it also doesn't leave your coffee kind of tasting like metal like other metal coffee mug but it's really expensive

February 20, 2017

I bought these for my son & my partner, in coordinating colors, when they started their new business. I will have to buy more as I am enjoying using them as well. They are so easy to use, and keep my coffee warm for a day at work. The lid is effortless to put on and remove and cleanup is quick. A great travel mug for sure!

February 08, 2017

Contigo Cofee To Go Cups are AMAZING! By far the most reliable to go cups on the market. They aren't expensive for the value of the cups. They work amazing and no cofee is able to slip out. It keeps my coffee hot for almost 8 hours if need be and they come in so many different colors and patterns.

February 08, 2017

These are great Coffee tumblers. Especially if you can buy them at Costco in the set of two. They keep our coffee so hot while we are on the go. I wouldn't even think about using another brand of coffee travel mug.

February 05, 2017

I Buy these at Costco for my husband and he really likes them. We probably have close too 15 different colors of the Contigo Cups. I really like the durability of them and I also like how long is keeps your coffee hot for. Its still nice and warm by Lunch time. You can buy them for Approx $20. for 2 but we buy ours sometimes for even cheaper at $10 for 2 at the discount store. The only problem I have with these cups is the fact I can never properly clean the lids. You literally need a small toothbrush too clean the inside well. Nothing comes apart so I have no idea if mold is growing in there. I usually then just soak the lids in water down bleach too make sure they are cleaned very well. You can also put them in the dishwasher and it doesn't damage them at all. Go ahead grab a Contigo! :)

February 05, 2017

Keeps hot drinks hot and in there place, not in your lap or on the floor. Durable cup, dishwasher safe and easy to clean lid. Lots of colours to choose from