Contigo Coffee To Go Cups Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 208 in Household Essentials

February 24, 2017

I think this is probably the best coffee mug out there I mean who loves not being able to spill their coffee no matter how hard you try and it also doesn't leave your coffee kind of tasting like metal like other metal coffee mug but it's really expensive

February 20, 2017

I bought these for my son & my partner, in coordinating colors, when they started their new business. I will have to buy more as I am enjoying using them as well. They are so easy to use, and keep my coffee warm for a day at work. The lid is effortless to put on and remove and cleanup is quick. A great travel mug for sure!

February 08, 2017

Contigo Cofee To Go Cups are AMAZING! By far the most reliable to go cups on the market. They aren't expensive for the value of the cups. They work amazing and no cofee is able to slip out. It keeps my coffee hot for almost 8 hours if need be and they come in so many different colors and patterns.

February 08, 2017

These are great Coffee tumblers. Especially if you can buy them at Costco in the set of two. They keep our coffee so hot while we are on the go. I wouldn't even think about using another brand of coffee travel mug.

February 05, 2017

I Buy these at Costco for my husband and he really likes them. We probably have close too 15 different colors of the Contigo Cups. I really like the durability of them and I also like how long is keeps your coffee hot for. Its still nice and warm by Lunch time. You can buy them for Approx $20. for 2 but we buy ours sometimes for even cheaper at $10 for 2 at the discount store. The only problem I have with these cups is the fact I can never properly clean the lids. You literally need a small toothbrush too clean the inside well. Nothing comes apart so I have no idea if mold is growing in there. I usually then just soak the lids in water down bleach too make sure they are cleaned very well. You can also put them in the dishwasher and it doesn't damage them at all. Go ahead grab a Contigo! :)

February 05, 2017

Keeps hot drinks hot and in there place, not in your lap or on the floor. Durable cup, dishwasher safe and easy to clean lid. Lots of colours to choose from

February 05, 2017

I bought these from costco a 2 pack, first time i ever tried them i was amazed, it took me a bit to get use to the lid without burning my mouth from how hot it kept my coffee! I make a coffee at 6 am and it lasts me till 1:00 and i am in and out of my car all day, so it does go into cold temperatures, and it still stays warm. So my next trip to costco i bought another pack! My only complaint is the design of the lids for cleaning. Before i had my dishwasher i use to have to use a toothbrush, and other utensils to get them spotless clean and odorless. But i have a dish washer now and it cleans the lids very well. Wish they made the cups dish washer safe too!

January 20, 2017

Best to go cup out there! We have two of these and love them! They do the trick and keep coffee and tea hot for hours. My hubby takes his to work daily, it has been dropped several times and still manages to hold its shape. Very well constructed!

November 21, 2016

I love my contigo mugs! I use them mostly for water and they keep my ice for my entire 12 hour shift! Although only part of it is dishwasher safe, they are super easy to clean!

August 15, 2016

Bought a two pack of these travel mugs from Costco and they are very good, I'm not coffee drinker but do like tea in the winter and let me tell you they keep your hot beverages extremely hot to the point that I have to leave the lid off for a bit until it cools down. Costco had them for $20 - $25 for the two of them which I though was pretty good, I am a fan of Contigo!!

Kraft Handi Snacks