Contours Optima Double Stroller
Good

Contours Optima Double Stroller Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 37 in Strollers - Tandem

April 16, 2016

We purchased this stroller when we had our second child and after a few years I still absolutely love this thing. I like that it is lightweight and that it maneuvers very easily. I can turn corners in the grocery store with no problems. It's easy to fold up as well. I bought this as I felt the price was acceptable and there is so many options on positioning the 2 seats, or removing them completely and just using the basket. And removing/ attaching the seats is so simple and easy. I can't express enough how fabulous this stroller is. I have two pathetic little complaints about it though- 1, is the cup holder is just a flimsy little thing that falls off easy. But I remedied that by buying an attachable cup holder with zippered pouch. And 2, is that it does not go through grass easy. It's basically meant for just good hard solid ground like pavement and sidewalks. It is harder to push through areas like grassy parks, but for as often as I need to go somewhere not paved, it's such a minor issue.
I absolutely recommend this stroller to every parent out there who needs a double stroller. I still can't believe how easy it is to maneuver and how lightweight it is even with 2 kids sitting in it.

June 10, 2015

I purchased this double stroller when we were expecting our second baby. We have a daughter who is 20 months, and our son is now 5 months. We needed something that would be easy to use and maneuver, but that also provided some flexibility. I LOVE that this stroller can be configured so many ways. My daughter likes to face her little brother and watch him, and I can put the diaper bag in the middle at her feet so she can reach her snacks if she wants them. If I don't want her to get them, I just slide the bag under her brothers seat :)

Its really easy to use, which is important for me when I am trying to deal with two little ones under two! It fits easily in the back of my Ford Escape, and as far as strollers go it isn't too hard to lift.

I like that the stroller stands by itself when it is folded up, it leaves my hands free if I need to grab ahold of a running toddler, and I don't have to pick it up out of the dirt after.

I find that it maneuvers quite well in grass and on pavement. Because of the smaller wheels, it didn't do terribly well in deep snow, but I don't know many strollers that do.