Cool Water by Dianne Warren

Cool Water by Dianne Warren Reviews

1 review
Ranked #793 out of 982 in Books

September 05, 2011

Cool Water is a serendipitous story of different characters and their lives in the small town of Juliet in Saskatchewan Canada. The novel depicts the lively hood of the small town folk and how their lives intertwine. It makes you think about how the people around you deal with the day to day routines and how you play in them-if at all.

Over all, a good read. My only interest was that it was a Canadian Author and that is based in Canada. Other then that it was not a style I often pick up-- it was VERY detailed describing minuet details to the extent that I would skip whole paragraphs and sometimes I was annoyed that the story skipped around to different characters too often.

It took me a while to get through only because it wasn't one of those books that you "just couldn't put down."

I liked the story line, it was different and some characters I found myself REALLY routing for.

I would recommend it however if not only to learn about prairie living and a world totally different then ours, but within our own country.