Coors Light Iced T Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 87 in Coolers

Coors Light Iced T takes the Coors Light you know & adds a taste of iced tea to ensure a whole new twist on refreshment. The natural flavour of Coors Light Iced T comes from a blend of tea botanicals and natural lemon extract to deliver that classic, refreshing iced tea taste

May 29, 2015

I'm still on the fence about this product and am definitely going to have to try it again. I often find I can be biased with some of the flavoured beers as when I find something I like I tend to just stick with that product. Definitely not as sugary tasting as Twisted Tea though. Too many of those and you're asking for a hangover.

August 13, 2013

Never really liked ice t before... but have got to say the coors light iced tea is very good.... it's refreshing and not heavy at all...

July 15, 2013

Too sweet, maybe one on a really hot day, but as a beer drinker, I wouldn't be able to take more than one, definitely not something I would sit at the bar and have on a night out.

June 25, 2012

I was excited to try this thinking it would be a refreshing tasting beer with Ice T. It was not refreshing at all. It tasted like a bland beer with ice T in it. It wasn't as sweet as I expected it to be either. If you like beer and you're really just going for the taste of Coors Light, then this is for you.

June 22, 2012

It sounded different and I thought it might be refreshing but it just tastes like a cheap beer.I should have known as I'm not a fan of Coors but it was the Iced T that had me curious.This beer is just so bland.It is a very pale yellow and has barely any flavor it almost reminded me of fizzy club soda.I think I will stick with a quality beer and add a slice of lemon and flavor it naturally.Dont waste your money on this one!

June 22, 2012

I am not a beer girl, never was. I enjoy the odd Corona and lime, just to sip on. Coors Light Iced T, I was excited to try, as I thought it may be a mild combinations of flavors.Not up my alley as it isn’t really, ummmm, “beery” ( definitely a “macro” produced beer, but tasty in it’s way if you like iced tea (I do), and less sugary than I expected. But I would not buy this product again, and won't be bragging it up to my peeps either. Not for this Chick !!

June 20, 2012

I'm personally not a beer drinker, but when I first heard of this beer I thought I should try this. Hoping for more of a cooler taste, but it is exactly what it claims to be, beer with a light refreshing Taste of iced tea. Personally I think this would be a great beer for those starting off and have not quite required a taste for it yet, however for those who are strictly beer drinkers I don't think this would be to the expectation, however I could be wrong. The only reason I put fugheddaboutit is because I do not enjoy beer at all.

June 05, 2012

I'm not much of a regular beer fan, so I thought this would be a happy medium for me. They are disgusting. It's hard to explain, but the iced tea flavouring is REALLY overpowering in the beer. Nothing worth getting again!

May 06, 2012

Wanted to try this new product. I like a cold beer once in awhile but prefer wine, or coolers. This tastes like someone dumped ice tea into the beer. I am glad I just bought a single one!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml