Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray Clear Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 358 in Sun Protection

Coppertone Kids Clear Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 60 offers: a Broad-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays, Waterproof upon application and after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating, Hypoallergenic, non-greasy, paraben free, Sprays at any angle for quick and even application, Twist-and-lock cap means no leaking, and it is Dermatologist tested.
For more information, please visit http://www.coppertone.ca/.

March 20, 2017

Love this spray. I used it all last summer on my kids and not one burn! Easy and effective, especially when you're out and need to reapply. Would recommend.

March 20, 2017

Great sunscreen!! As a person with vitiligo all down my one leg I need to be very careful with the sun and the type of protection I use. Being an active person with sports activities in the summer I love this product for it's quick spray coverage. I first used this when I forgot my usual brand at home and was getting my niece ready to go outside and used some myself. Loved it!

February 16, 2017

I couldn't find my usual sunscreen to purchase prior to our southern vacation so opted on trying something new! Impressive product. The application was simplistic and effective. Excellent coverage without needed reapplications. We enjoyed our vacation burn free.

July 27, 2016

I love the ease of the spray and how quickly I can get it on my kids while they're on the move. It gives nice, easy coverage and I feel confident with the SPF 60. Although I will continue buying it for the kids, I personally prefer not to use it on myself as the smell and stickiness are unappealing. It doesn't seem to bother the kids though!

April 20, 2016

Sunblock is defiantly a essential when you have a kid and I love coppertone kids and think that it works very well. I love using a spray sunblock because it's a lot more convenient and easier to apply.

April 20, 2016

Love the ease of the spray - a little greasy but i use mainly at the cottage and only use cream on their faces. It has never let me down - kids have never had a burn!

August 25, 2015

I'm totally agree with this comment from another ChickAdvisor and I'll copy her comment because it's really resume what I'm thinking about the product :
    "This is the worst sunscreen we have tried. Stains clothing, gets in eyes (and it's BURN!!), gets the floor all greasy and slippery. It is just awful."
    Imagine! I bought it at Costco! but I will never buy this product again.
    Only one thing, my son NEVER got sunburn with it. This is the only positive point!

July 31, 2015

I used this all the time growing up and it worked really well even if it was a day in the water or being active.

July 19, 2015

This is the worst sunscreen we have tried. When you spray it goes everywhere. Stains clothing, gets in eyes, gets the floor all greasy and slippery. It is just awful.

July 17, 2015

I love this product for the kids. love that its water proof, and i dont have to reapply every few hours it really does last. I dont like the form feeling but they think its neat

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box

Bofam26 added a new review for
    MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow

Girlio21 added a new review for
    Playtex Diaper Genie Elite

NikkiS added a new review for
    NIVEA Gentle Toner