Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray Clear Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Coppertone Kids Clear Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 60 offers: a Broad-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays, Waterproof upon application and after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating, Hypoallergenic, non-greasy, paraben free, Sprays at any angle for quick and even application, Twist-and-lock cap means no leaking, and it is Dermatologist tested.
For more information, please visit http://www.coppertone.ca/.

July 27, 2016

I love the ease of the spray and how quickly I can get it on my kids while they're on the move. It gives nice, easy coverage and I feel confident with the SPF 60. Although I will continue buying it for the kids, I personally prefer not to use it on myself as the smell and stickiness are unappealing. It doesn't seem to bother the kids though!

April 20, 2016

Sunblock is defiantly a essential when you have a kid and I love coppertone kids and think that it works very well. I love using a spray sunblock because it's a lot more convenient and easier to apply.

April 20, 2016

Love the ease of the spray - a little greasy but i use mainly at the cottage and only use cream on their faces. It has never let me down - kids have never had a burn!

August 25, 2015

I'm totally agree with this comment from another ChickAdvisor and I'll copy her comment because it's really resume what I'm thinking about the product :
"This is the worst sunscreen we have tried. Stains clothing, gets in eyes (and it's BURN!!), gets the floor all greasy and slippery. It is just awful."
Imagine! I bought it at Costco! but I will never buy this product again.
Only one thing, my son NEVER got sunburn with it. This is the only positive point!

July 31, 2015

I used this all the time growing up and it worked really well even if it was a day in the water or being active.

July 19, 2015

This is the worst sunscreen we have tried. When you spray it goes everywhere. Stains clothing, gets in eyes, gets the floor all greasy and slippery. It is just awful.

July 17, 2015

I love this product for the kids. love that its water proof, and i dont have to reapply every few hours it really does last. I dont like the form feeling but they think its neat

June 17, 2015

Ok, seriously, whoever invented kids sunscreen in a continuous spray is a genius! Not only is it super convenient (I don't have to get it all over my hands, and slop it all over the kids) but it works GREAT and the smell is amazing.
I was lucky enough last summer to get a my hands on a couple high value coupons, and match them with a sale price and got them for next to nothing.

June 13, 2015

I used that product all summer long last year. It going really well for the application, It's protecting well. I thing the price is a little high.
But what bother me the most is if we go in the pool after putting the sunscreen, it's look like we kept a white "pellicule" on the body. I avoid the product for pool day!

June 13, 2015

Enfin plus besoin de se coller les mains et appliquant la crème solaire des enfants.