Coppertone Oil Free Free Continuous Spray Clear Suncreen SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Coppertone's Clear Sunscreen oil free continuous spray sprays at any angle, even hard to reach places! It comes with a twist and lock cap meaning no mess in the bag. This Sunscreen spray is for active people with high SPF offered. visit coppertone.com for more info.

September 15, 2016

The great thing about this product is, you can spray it on the scalp, mainly your part and nape of the neck, without it wrecking your hair or making it feel oily. It is super easy to apply to the whole body with a quick pass along limbs, tummy, shoulders. You still may need help reaching some parts of the back as with any lotion/spray.
With the UV rays being so strong now a days, it seems any part of the body not protected can easily get burnt.
So by using this spray you get great protection to avoid burning in the short term but skin cancer in the long run.

July 23, 2015

My daughter loves, my son not so much - I am on the fence.....
Cost wise not a fan
convenience wise love that I don't have to get greasy hands to use it/apply it
works well to protect as an SPF should
My son prefers the lotion over the spray ( I think he just likes the massage that comes with rubbing lotion in...lol)

July 23, 2015

We love the spray option. So much less work! We find that it often doesn't go on even, not without real care and effort trying! I think we will head back to using the cream sadly...

0.5/5

July 15, 2015

I really didn't like this sun screen at all. I found it greasy and it did not last long at all. I would not buy this again.

July 15, 2015

I brought this with me on a trip to Florida. It was terrible! It applies patchy and even after reapplication I got the worst sunburn I've ever had. It also does not last long due to the amount you have to spray to get a decent coverage.

May 27, 2015

excellent and doesn't stick at all

April 30, 2015

I love the coppertone oil free continuous spray clear sunscreen SPF 50. I would not buy anything else.

July 25, 2012

I love the way this product sprays on. you can get better coverage. The SPF of 50 ensures no sunburn

March 20, 2012

I brought this with me on a trip to Cuba. It was horrible!!! I rubbed it in and did not go into the water right away and it still dripped. I had drip tan marks on my back. It was patchy and you could see streaks. When I would take a shower I practically had to scrub it off my body. If I didn't I could strap it off my skin later. I made me have horrendous tan marks and peeling skin. It also did not last long at all. The bottle did not even last the week. Do not buy this product. It ruined by skin!

Updated On: March 20, 2012

I used this in Cuba, a week of sun. This product my not be good to use continuously for a few days. For an hour here and there it may be okay. But if you are going on a sunny vacation do not do not bring this with you. Ombrelle seems to be the best.

June 27, 2011

I bought this because it says OIL-FREE on the bottle. But i find it STICKY .... and i can feel there's another layer on my skin... so yah ........ not really recommend..