Coppertone Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60

Coppertone Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 333 in Sun Protection

January 17, 2016

This works really well ,great coverage ,inexpensive product ,Coppertone is a really great product

June 17, 2015

Love this product works great to prevent sunburns

June 08, 2015

I burn so easily, this product is non greasy - feels nice applied - and no burn!! A winner!

May 15, 2015

I love how it isn't too thick, which makes it easier to apply, and its oil free quality. It was well absorbed and left my skin relatively non-sticky. I have very pale and sensitive skin, so good sun protection is a must and this product protected it as promised.

June 12, 2013

I've used this stuff in the past and currently decided to use it again. Although many sunscreen products are a little pricey, you do get your bang for your buck with this. I like how the product goes on my skin, it doesn't feel sticky or tacky, absorbs quickly enough too. It's not really greasy feeling either. You can find this and other sunscreen products wherever they sell these. Shopper's Drug Mart, Wal-Mart, etc. Overall, I would recommend this product.

1.5/5

July 26, 2012

I bought a bottle of the coppertone oil free sunscreen lotion oil free and spf 60. I was very happy that it was oil free, because i hate the feeling of sunscreen. Upon using it I noticed it was incredibly watery. But that was fine. I applied to myself and my daughter 20 minutes before going outside, and every hour thereafter. My daughter and i both ended up incredibly sunburnt. this sunscreen is not at all effective and i will never buy it again.