• Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof SPF 30 Lotion
  • Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof SPF 30 Lotion

Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof SPF 30 Lotion Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Coppertone Sport Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen

Coppertone Sport Sunblock is equipment for your skin.
This high performance, ultra sweatproof sunscreen bonds to your skin on contact and won't run into your eyes and sting.
Plus, the ultra dry formula doesn't leave a greasy residue which could adversely affect your grip.

• SPF 30
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
  • Ultra Sweatproof
  • Won't run into eyes & sting
  • No Slip Grip - ultra dry formula

September 14, 2016

I am loving this sport version of Coppertone sunscreen. I sweat a lot and only feel protected when I use waterproof sunscreens. This one has the same great sunscreen scent, and and it's not any thicker than regular version. Also, it's great for beach/pool/lake if you tend to spend more time in the water than in the shade like me (since sun reflects on the water more, you can actually burn more in the water, especially that you feel the heat less while being refreshed in the water). The size is good for a family, and the pricing is great, too!

April 06, 2015

Great way protect yourself from a sunburn if you are playing sports

June 15, 2014

Cette crème solaire s'applique bien. Elle sent bonne et est très efficace. Je la connais depuis peu et je n'utilise maintenant qu'elle est pas une autre.

May 21, 2014

I really appreciate this product because i am ( oddly enought) allergic to the sun so i need a sun screen that stay's a long time and that doesn't wash off in the water or with the sweat of an average hot summer day. Personnally, i tryed many sun sceens and none have came in comparison to the coppertone sport specially with an SPF 50 rating. It's price is in the same range as others but is worth much more.

July 26, 2012

I bought a bottle of this coppertone sport suncreen lotion spf 50 for my sons when they are playing soccer. It goes on nicely and leaves no stains, seems to be working pretty good.

July 26, 2012

Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof with spf 30 lotion is the first lotion I choose at our house. Between athletic kids who are constantly sweating off their lotion and swimming in the water, we look for a lotion with sustainability. The kids apply it, and know that they're going to be thoroughly protected! We do tend to re-apply after excessive sweating or prolonged swimming, but the coverage is amazing. The lotion goes on smoothly, smells great and comes with a great price tag. Coppertone lives up to it's name with this product. I highly recommend it!

July 11, 2012

This is a great product, I walk and run outside a lot, and I tend to be pretty sweaty. This is one sun protection product that stays on, and does it's job. It's durable, and it's also sweat proof which is an added bonus. This is the product I count on to keep me protected, even during a lot of physical activity. Love this, and it smells great.

June 26, 2012

I play beach volleyball so I bought this product because of it's high SPF and because of it's claims to be waterproof and sweatproof. It goes on non greacy and absorbs in evenly, leaving skin feeling moisturized and soft after applying. It dose not have an overpowering smell. As long as you reapply as instructed it works great. Would not go to the beach without it!!!

220ml bottle Shopper Drug Mart for $8.99