Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Mousse SPF 60
Good

Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Mousse SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 348 in Sun Protection

July 31, 2016

I recently tried this sunscreen after my mother in law found it at the dollar store for 3 dollars. I've always loved the scent of Copertone baby but the cream version that I've recently used I found to be too thick and oily. I prefer this moosse version so much more! Much easier to apply and just as effective!

June 27, 2011

I have always been a fan of the Water Babies line for my children, and was happy when the aerosol sprays came out a few years ago. This year, I noticed the mousse - which intrigued me. It is my FAVORITE by far. I use it on everyone in the family, not just my 7 month old. Its a 60 SPF formula that goes on silky smooth and absorbs instantly. No stickiness, no getting it on clothes, no waiting for it to finally absorb...absolutely awesome!! And unlike the sprays, you have way more control...no getting it in eyes or in the mouth. I am a sun worshipper but the sun is so strong these days that I still use a strong SPF and this works great. No burns to report of yet!! Worth every penny! As long as this is on the market I doubt I will buy another form of sunscreen again!

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    I need to exercise!

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you always wear ...

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops