Corelle Winter Frost White Dinnerware Set, 16-Pc
Good

Corelle Winter Frost White Dinnerware Set, 16-Pc Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

October 18, 2016

Purchased these to replace many other ceramic plate sets on recommendation by my grandmother who has been using Corelle longer than I've been alive! My old ceramic plates not only broke easily but also faded over the years. I love the clean white look of these, there is no fading or staining! I have yet to have one piece break, they are light but certainly sturdy and great for those with butter-fingers! I especially love the pasta bowl in this collection, it really makes a difference in the look of plating your food!

September 25, 2016

I've had mine for over 2 years and I think like only one plate has broken so far. I have 3 children that are very young, so they definitely hold up to the test. I have dropped these countless times by accident and they never break. I absolutely love these plates and they are classic white so no matter what the occasion they match every setting.

February 04, 2016

Corelle dishes are the beat so durable unlike other dishes

January 23, 2016

I actually have these as my "good dishes", love the basic white because you can decorate the table and add colours without worrying about the pattern/colours on the dishes. They are great quality!