Cosmopolitan Magazine Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 598 in Misc

March 14, 2017

I just LOVEEEEE.. cosmopolitan, their articles are interesting and i love how they come out with articles every month. I am truly a fan and i will always be. the price is Worth it i will stay subcribed till i die.

February 09, 2017

Cosmo is definitely not going to win best content or anything like that but I still do enjoy the articles and buying the magazine as a bit of a guilty pleasure from time to time. I also like to look at the ads to see what the latest products coming out are.

December 21, 2016

The only time I enjoyed Cosmo magazine was when I was a naive teenager. Now that I'm a young adult, I find the magazine to be rediculous and a bit disgusting to be honest. All the articles on "How to please your man!" are so outdated and sexist. Plus, who needs to read how to make their partner happy? Just ask them! I just feel the magazine dumbs down women and has nothing positive to offer. It's a waste and should have been cancelled decades ago.

October 20, 2016

I enjoy reading this magazine for its articles on women's health. Its very open and honest in it's topics. Although I do not buy this magazine, I read it on my tablet for free through my library (its cheaper and saves paper waste).

August 26, 2016

I had this magazine on a monthly basis and I just loved taking the quizzes and reading all the gossip.I don't get it anymore because in this day and age I don't need any magazine with the internet.

August 26, 2016

I love this magazine so much that I subscribe every month! The amounts of advice in the magazine is unreal ranging from beauty and fashion to sex and health FAQs. Very exciting read!

March 23, 2016

This magazine is a little pricey but I really do enjoy reading it, it has a great collection of different topics and I'm a big fan of it. I've had a subscription for this magazine for years.

0.5/5

March 23, 2016

I use to buy this a few years ago. But I stopped because I found there wasn't much into it. Some of the stuff into it was a bit much. I found it was a bit expensive for a magazine. I glad o stopped buying it cause at the end of it the story's was getting worst ans worst.

March 23, 2016

I used to read Cosmopolitan when I was a teenager/early 20's but not really anymore. I feel like it's just a repeat of the same material month to month. I don't find it very helpful anymore and some sections are just a bit ridiculous. I really hope some girls don't take the content too seriously. Fine to flip through but I probably won't purchase again for myself.

March 17, 2016

Cosmo is okay if you need something to flip through... it's not allll garbage. The one thing I hate is that they always put super sexy girls on the cover and sex head lines like come on ... we know whats inside... we dont need that plastered everywhere still... its 2016.... put some men on there too