Cosmopolitan Magazine Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 541 in Misc

October 20, 2016

I enjoy reading this magazine for its articles on women's health. Its very open and honest in it's topics. Although I do not buy this magazine, I read it on my tablet for free through my library (its cheaper and saves paper waste).

August 26, 2016

I had this magazine on a monthly basis and I just loved taking the quizzes and reading all the gossip.I don't get it anymore because in this day and age I don't need any magazine with the internet.

August 26, 2016

I love this magazine so much that I subscribe every month! The amounts of advice in the magazine is unreal ranging from beauty and fashion to sex and health FAQs. Very exciting read!

March 23, 2016

This magazine is a little pricey but I really do enjoy reading it, it has a great collection of different topics and I'm a big fan of it. I've had a subscription for this magazine for years.

0.5/5

March 23, 2016

I use to buy this a few years ago. But I stopped because I found there wasn't much into it. Some of the stuff into it was a bit much. I found it was a bit expensive for a magazine. I glad o stopped buying it cause at the end of it the story's was getting worst ans worst.

March 23, 2016

I used to read Cosmopolitan when I was a teenager/early 20's but not really anymore. I feel like it's just a repeat of the same material month to month. I don't find it very helpful anymore and some sections are just a bit ridiculous. I really hope some girls don't take the content too seriously. Fine to flip through but I probably won't purchase again for myself.

March 17, 2016

Cosmo is okay if you need something to flip through... it's not allll garbage. The one thing I hate is that they always put super sexy girls on the cover and sex head lines like come on ... we know whats inside... we dont need that plastered everywhere still... its 2016.... put some men on there too

March 06, 2016

Okay, so I get this magazine free through my public library on my tablet, so I don't spend the ridiculous price on it. But the work section and their in depth articles are actually very good!

March 04, 2016

It's was a great magazine. But it is not anymore. It is so full of advertisement. Like full pages of just a picture of one person hold a lip stick. Or showing off an outfit you will never be able to find. I 0nly has this back sue I had a coupon to buy this as a Digital subscription from kobo.

February 28, 2016

I used to read this magazine a lot but not any more. I did find it interesting at one time, but now it's just a waste of money. Anything that is in it you can find on the internet. I think for that reason alone, it is outdated now and not worth buying.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products