Costco k cups Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 481 in Coffee

May 10, 2016

I would greatly recommend these k cups to someone. They are delicious and cheap. Only $.50/k cup. Can't go wrong with that. I would prefer it however, it they could make a variety pack of several different flavours of coffee. As having 80 k cups of the same flavour can become very boring after a while. But the flavour of the coffee is still absolutely delicious.

February 13, 2016

gSOFDsjfgansgjbasfdgjhbasjkfhbgjkhdfbgkldfabglkjbfdgkjadnfvkjvfn;JKNDSv;ksjnrdov;dajfnb;kdfbnkfdbvn:Jvns;jkdghkfhg;lokfdjbhldkfbnlfdakvnkfdhglng;akdfbng;kajfdbgn;kJSDbf;kjSbfkzfbn;kJFbng:kdsjNG:ksjfdBG;JKfBG

June 03, 2015

We are now working on our second box of kirkland keurig coffee k cups. Our guests can't get over the fact that it is costco brand. We wouldn't buy anything else for our everyday coffee.

December 05, 2014

I have been buying Costco brand K cups for my keurig for the last year now, they are $39.99 for a box of 100 and they make a really good cup of coffee. I believe they come in a mild and a dark roast.