Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 1001 in Misc

October 23, 2016

Costco is one of my favorite locations for stocking up on products and a primary way I buy my meats and fish on a monthly basis. I am picky about the quality of meats, poultry, fish and seafood and Costco fits the bill. A large warehouse it offers bulk sales of products in larger quantities. My general purchases are consistently toilet paper, water, skinless boneless chicken breasts,pork tenderloin, shrimp, salmon and bulk cheeses and yogurt. Everything is good value, fresh and worth the money spent. I am also able to find unique home furniture products that are quality and well priced. The return policy for items can't be beat. I've never had any issues with a return for quality based issues. A great investment to get a membership here.

August 01, 2016

J'adore costco. J'y vais toutes les fin de semaines (ou presque) avec mon copain pour faire l'épicerie. Chaques fois que nous y allons, nous repartons jamais en dessous d'une facture de $100CAN. C'est-là que nous achetons nos bouteille d'eau (2-3 caisses par deux semaines environ), la nourriture, nos produits ménager, il y a aussi des bijoux, des vêtements, une petite pharmacie, des produits corporelles, c'est vraiment un magasin génial. Les prix ne sont pas donnés, mais il ne faut pas oublier qu3 Costco est réputé pour vendre en grosse quantité, donc évidemment le prix ne sera pas le même que dans les autres magasins grandes surfaces. Il y a aussi des dégustations, c'est-là que nous avons trouvé la mayonnaise au jalapeno (pour ceux comme moi, qui aiment ce qui est épicé, elle est excellente soit dit en passant). Le seul inconvénient, c'est que nous avons besoin d'une carte membre de Costco pour pouvoir entrer, sinon tu ne peux pas.. Mais elle en vaix vraiment la peine de payer par mois pour y aller.

February 13, 2016

The most amazing store everrrrrrrrr!!!!! my go to place every month. I think they are doing it right with their samples as the more you try the more you buy!!!

December 16, 2015

We make a weekly trip to Costco from another town! It is a great store offering lots of savings. To top this off, it also has one of the best quality butcher's meats! Their pre made foods are great as well not to mention the free samples which allow you to try the product prior to purchasing it!

September 23, 2015

I love Costco! Although you have to be careful that it's not always the cheapest to get certain products but I really appreciate the excellent quality of most of their products.
    I've recently tried the Opera cake and i wasn't impressed at all but still it was $10 cheaper than my favorite pastry shop.
    The key for me to get the best deals from Costco is googling the big (or small!) purchases before getting them..which always tells me if i'm getting the best price and if the item is really worth it.

September 02, 2015

This is one of my favorite stores to shop at. You can find great deals on groceries helping you pinch your pennies plus you never know what you will find there. I just got a great kids picnic table that folds and is made by lifetime for $50 and this table would be $100 at other stores. Its all luck of the draw for good deals here but its well worth the look.

June 11, 2015

What can a person say. Love love this store, great selections, great products and amazing prices! love Costco!

May 12, 2015

I love Costco ! They literally sell everything, and they have great prices! But my fave part is throughout the hole place they fave sample stands where you can actually go around and try different food, drink or product samples!