Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1013 in Misc

March 14, 2017

Mon epouse et moi sommes abboner depuis apeine 9 mois mais on voit deja les benefices cars nous sommes 5 enfants plus nous deux et faire lepicerie chez iga ou maxi nest plus rentable car les petites bouches mangent beaucoup et costco en vendant en gros comblent lapetit de nos petis monstres tres recomendables les costco

March 05, 2017

I shop regularly at Costco, usually in store, a few times online.
    I love buying in bulk, I live in the heart of cottage country so retailers jack their prices up come summer, and I refuse to buy it locally so I stock up at Costco for the items we use all the such as laundry soap, fabric softener, pet food and meats to get us through until prices come back down to normal.
    I love the Kirkland brand, their prices are comparable and the products are durable, tasteful and reliable.
    My hubby loves the Costco food samples, he gets to try before he buys, he often jokes that if we go just before lunch and visit the sample tables we wont be hungry until dinner.

February 28, 2017

I think shopping at Costco is great! Just started shopping there a year ago ever since it got married. They have great prices and you can also buy things in bulk. I love how they have everything you need from electronics to fresh fruit. They have it all. I also end ur going off the list everytime I go to Costco because I always see a cute clothes lol

February 28, 2017

We have been a member for about 2 years and have found great benefit in belonging. We purchase a wide variety from eye glasses, to butter, milk, bread, as well as some fresh and frozen meat. A great way to purchase some things at a great price. Also we have found a lot of great priced but unique gifts in the warehouse.

February 13, 2017

We shop at Costco whenever we can. We live out of town and so we really like buying in bulk at Costco. My favourite is the samples that they give out and the bakery, fruit, cheese and salad sections the best.

February 13, 2017

I never wanted to become a Costco member I always thought there is only one or two people in my house we can't use that size of things. I was wrong Costco has the best produce it's so fresh and other perishables are great too. There is always something that isn't offered at other stores that I like. I often also buy things like cleaning supplies or socks as the price is really good when on sale. The quality of the products are great and their return policy is you can return anything.

February 13, 2017

Ive been a Costco shopper for about 10 years now. we very rarely shop for our groceries anywhere else and i love that you get a rebate cheque with the business membership.
    You have to be careful though. Go in for 1 item and leave with $300 worth before you know it.

February 13, 2017

My boyfriend and I do a lot of shopping at Costco. It is great for items that don't expire or that we go through quite quickly. I love that I can sample some the products while I shop. Also, a great place to pick up appies for gatherings. We make a trip to Costco every 2 weeks. Check out the website! We have purchased stools and a carpet from the online store. Great quality! We are very happy with our purchases.

February 04, 2017

I have shopped now at Costco for a couple years now and I just love going there. Every time we go it seems like always have new products on the shelves and the prices are great if your buying in bulk. Be prepared too spent a couple hundred dollars overtime you leave the store. It adds up quite fast when you buy in huge quantities. I also LOVE the fact that every time I go I get to taste test a wide variety of different foods I have never tried before. I always end up buying it, they get me every time lol. Only issue that I have with the store is its ALWAYS packed, you can never find a place to park, the line-ups are quite big and always bumping into people. You got too go first thing in the morning if you want some peace and quite. We always tend too grab a hot dog and drink after were done shopping for $1.99!! Like wow!! Great price!! Cant beat that. And there food always tastes amazing! But good luck finding a spot too eat. I also like the photography section. You can print out pictures for a decent price and the quality is very very nice! We printed out our wedding pictures there and was amazed of the quality not too mention how cheap to was too print out duplicates. I will be a life time Costco Shopper!

February 04, 2017

There is nothing better than a Costco wholesale for a large family or small business owner. I have manged to purchase everything from apples, furniture, and even my new car through them. I will admit that not every item is a bargain, but I don't purchase those items there.

The storebrand items (Kirkland) are high quality and never cease to live up to name brand items.

Their return policy is a hassle-free process and the best I have ever run across.