Cottonelle Aloe & E Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 198 in Household Essentials

June 03, 2016

this is a great product very durable doesn't rip won't clog the toilet I love the softness with the added Aloe I always buy this product when it goes on sale

February 13, 2016

with a coupon great price. the quality is way way above your average toilet paper!!! as the only girl in my house this is my one luxury!! I will skimp on some things but never this! you have to try you won't go back!

January 06, 2016

Good quality toilet paper and I loved the aloe in it. However it is pricey and it is hard to find.

1.5/5

January 04, 2016

not worth the high price... not as strong as other products out there or as soft ... nope not for me

January 04, 2016

Cottenelle tends to rip easily and when the boys/men in my house tell me to change toilet paper that it doesn't feel soft or rips I have to change brands and I did.

January 04, 2016

Thick, soft, durable, doesn't clog the toilet. A little goes a longer way than a cheaper toilet paper. Worth the slightly extra amount of money it costs compared to other cheaper brands.

October 25, 2014

loved it. a bit pricey but did the job and felt great

October 06, 2014

Good product, I like the softness however found it hard to flush. Quality is good, I will recommend it to my friends

October 06, 2014

Although I like the texture and performance of this toilet paper, I think it is too thick to flush down properly. I don't have a toilet with the two button selection on it as my plumber said that they really don't work. Sooooo, although I like this TP I'm not so sure that my plumbing does.

September 09, 2014

This is by far my favourite toilet paper! It is very strong and the texture is very smooth. The toilet paper doesn't break and you can use less and get the same effect.