Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 541 in Misc

October 20, 2016

I was really happy when cottonelle came back after being completely replaced by cashmere for a short time. Cottonelle is definitely the sturdiest and softest TP brand I've bought and the Ultra Comfort Care is even softer!

February 01, 2016

This Toilet paper is one of the many kinds that I purchase for my house hold we go threw a lot of this stuff it's soft and durable it doesn't fall apart like some other toilet paper does I would recommend Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care to anyone

May 12, 2015

I have bought this brand on more than 1 occasion and each time it's the same. I know this is a soft tissue, but it does get clingy in the wrong areas and that's a no-no for me. I was disappointed in this because it's not a cheap product.

May 12, 2015

Nothing is softer. I love that 12 rolls lasts for 2 weeks.
It's strong and clean, keeps fingers clean.
There is no scent to this tissue. Very hypoallergenic.0

April 16, 2015

I bought a pack of this because it was on sale and all I can say is I'm glad I didn't pay full price. It's supposed to be soft, it isn't. It is thick and durable which is good but I'm into softness and this doesn't deliver.